Pacers vs Cavs Series

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Candystripe said:

Thanks to the Pacers for the wakeup call. When the Cavs try, the Cavs win. The King showed that he is better by himself than the Pacers are altogether. If the Pacers win another game, I would be disappointed. Go Cavs and Go Hoosiers! 

-

Thanks to the Pacers for the wakeup call. When the Cavs try, the Cavs win. The King showed that he is better by himself than the Pacers are altogether. If the Pacers win another game, I would be disappointed. Go Cavs and Go Hoosiers! 

-

-

1 minute ago, Candystripe said:

Oladipo should have had four fouls in the first half. The refs kept the Pacers in the game. LeBron gets fouled every drive. The Pacers should celebrate for making the playoffs- it's a big accomplishment for them. 

Ok genius.  You must have watched a different game than I did.

Just now, Candystripe said:

The Pacers are the Purdue of the NBA- no banners. As for when the greatest player of all time retires, it doesn't matter who replaces him. We have a championship and a dominance over the Eastern Conference that is historic. 

“We” lol. I wouldn’t be too prideful of Cleveland lol. Dominance and cruise control in a 3 point win.

8 minutes ago, Candystripe said:

Oladipo should have had four fouls in the first half. The refs kept the Pacers in the game. LeBron gets fouled every drive. The Pacers should celebrate for making the playoffs- it's a big accomplishment for them. 

I watch a lot of Cavs games iver the years Ayden loves LeBron.  If any Cavs fan ever complains about foul calls there are delusional. Breathe on The King and its a foul. The guy is either a magician since he has only fouled out 1 time or just the absolute greatest defender this game has ever seen

2 minutes ago, Candystripe said:

The Pacers are the Purdue of the NBA- no banners. As for when the greatest player of all time retires, it doesn't matter who replaces him. We have a championship and a dominance over the Eastern Conference that is historic. 

The greatest retired a while ago. He played the majority of his career in Chicago.. were you alive when he played?

I'm from Cleveland and an IU graduate. I don't think all Hoosiers should be forced to be Pacer fans.

This is a reasonable post and doesnt speak in absolutes nor is it inflammatory like the one just below this.
This is an IU forum and an IU great is playing for the home team.  You are very welcome here, but remember, your bias will be met in kind.

Also, where were the Cavs before LeBron?  Is your fandom LeBron only or Cavs or?
Not following your logic with the criticism of the Pacers.  Your posts flaming the Pacers or history is logically flawed.

7 minutes ago, Candystripe said:

Is this really coming from a guy whose entire city has 1 banner. U are rhe Purdue with the Helms title

Archived