IU NCAA Title Odds

Are a hell of a lot Better than the pee yew smellermakers , VBG ! Imho  , Duke.was better last season than they are going to be this season ! The Leading returning scorer for Duke only averaged 3.4 points per game last season ! Coach K is a good coach but ,come on , take a look at the Lack of proven experience he has returning and a recruiting class with no one over 6,7" Tall ! You have to expect a fall of from last year and they Lost 7 games Last year and did NOT win The NCAA Tournament last year with a better team , inho !

3 minutes ago, rico said:

I could have mistaken them for NC State though

But 5 of the top 6 scores and a 5* recruit coming in

• Why the Wolf Pack are ranked here: The late addition of five-star forward Jordan Brown was a huge development for Nevada -- and something that would've eased the pain if Caleb and Cody Martin had remained in the NBA Draft. But they didn't. The twins withdrew at the deadline. So Nevada is absolutely loaded considering five of the top six scorers from a 29-win team that advanced to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament are expected back. Consequently, it's very reasonable to project Eric Musselman's team to maybe make the first Final Four in school history.

1 minute ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I stand corrected. I thought i read that they had alot coming back.  I could have mistaken them for NC State though

No, you are correct.  I think Stephens started for them, but the rest of the guys they lost are bench guys.  5 of their top 6 scorers back and a 5* recruit coming in.  They will be formidable.

3 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I could have mistaken them for NC State though

But 5 of the top 6 scores and a 5* recruit coming in

• Why the Wolf Pack are ranked here: The late addition of five-star forward Jordan Brown was a huge development for Nevada -- and something that would've eased the pain if Caleb and Cody Martin had remained in the NBA Draft. But they didn't. The twins withdrew at the deadline. So Nevada is absolutely loaded considering five of the top six scorers from a 29-win team that advanced to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament are expected back. Consequently, it's very reasonable to project Eric Musselman's team to maybe make the first Final Four in school history.

As I said you were correct.  I caught them a few times last year in late games when I could.  They are tough.  And that guy can coach.  

Just now, IowaHoosierFan said:

Yeah, they looked really good in the Tourney.  Going to be a tough experienced team this year

BINGO............Just as Tennessee will be.  Barring injuries.  But the Wolf Pack impressed me last year.

Archived