IU Women to play 3 games in Puerto Rico 4 team event !

Each team will play the other 3 teams once ! The team with the best won/loss record after the 3 games are played will be the "Champions" ! Wednesday Dec. 19 , 2018 IU plays Loyola Marymount , 19 wins last season ! Should be a tough game ! Thursday Dec. 20 ,2018 IU plays Gambling State , also won 19 games last season ! Then on Friday Dec. 21 , 2018 IU will have their toughest test of the 3 games vs. South Dakota -29 wins last season .! IU has posted their Women's 2018-2019 roster ! 6'3" Freshman Aleksa Guilbe will wear # 10 ! 6'0" Freshman guard Grace Berger will wear # 34 ! 5'6" Freshman Guard Chanel Wilson will wear #4 ! Go Lady Hoosiers !

I'm almost 77 years old ( July 28 , 2018 is my birthday) ! I do not even know where the women's section is on this forum ? By the way , I thought this forum was a forum about sports ? I mentioned Jacquil Taylor's transfer from our biggest rival , the pee yew smellermakers , because I thought it would  be of interest to IU fans ! Personally , I think pee yew will miss Taylor's size and experience this season while Hofstra will benefit from Taylor 's size & experience this season ! Only time will tell ?

I have never, in my 60 years, met a woman who was 6'10" tall.

I wonder, if her significant other would refer to her as "the little lady?"

12 hours ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

I have never, in my 60 years, met a woman who was 6'10" tall.

I wonder, if her significant other would refer to her as "the little lady?"

Well my "little lady" is 4-11.  I am 5-10.

13 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I'm almost 77 years old ( July 28 , 2018 is my birthday) ! I do not even know where the women's section is on this forum ? By the way , I thought this forum was a forum about sports ? I mentioned Jacquil Taylor's transfer from our biggest rival , the pee yew smellermakers , because I thought it would  be of interest to IU fans ! Personally , I think pee yew will miss Taylor's size and experience this season while Hofstra will benefit from Taylor 's size & experience this season ! Only time will tell ?

Well there is a "Other IU sports" forum in a section below.  It includes women's basketball.

Although she played for the Kentucky High School All-Star squad , IU recruit Grace Berger was the star of the game in Indianapolis as she led KY with 18 points !! If the 6'3" incoming Freshman from across the pond is able to play at the Big Ten level of competition , it is gonna be a very good season for our Lady Hoosiers ( even without Cahill and The BUSS ) !!!! Go Lady Hoosiers !!!!!

Thanks to so many HSN contributors for your observations and reflections.  GBR!

Just a reminder, we post updates on the IUWBB Team on the Other IU Sports board: 
http://www.hoosiersportsnation.com/index.php?/forum/12-other-iu-sports/

I am passionate about all Indiana Athletic Teams (24 Sports/One Team) and sort of coordinate that board; some might say dominate or 'Bogart' that board.  I try to cover the various team's news in general, but concentrate on those that are ranked and/or doing well (Baseball, S&D, T&F, Soccer, IUWBB, Water Polo, Rowing, Softball, Little 500, etc.).

I post a lot of news link updates and try to organize them around a weekend (Little 500). series (Baseball/Softball) or an event (IU hosting the B10 T&F Outdoor Championships).  On occasion, I cover a game in a flowing summary (innings, quarters or as there are score changes) and may offer some opinion.

At any rate, I would welcome you to visit the Other IU Sports board.  In addition, I would welcome your contribution, comment and discussion there on any and all Other IU Sports.

I know some of you have passions for other sports as well.  Let us hear from you!  Please drop by and visit the Other IU Sports board.  Lastly, in your reading and review of the Other IU board, please let me know if you have any suggestions on organization and such.

Thanks much in advance for your support, contributions and interest.

Steve

Go  Hoosiers!

Archived