Lindy's 2018 Football Magazines are out !

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know HOW to EDIT ,! That darned Amazon Fire 7 would not do anything when I hit the EDIT button !! On August 3 ,2018  , I am going to purchase a brand new Laptop with a ( Censured) keyboard with the money left over from the Amazon Fire Fund I received from some really great Hoosier Fans !! I do not expect any more posting & Editing problems once I have the New Laptop !! Go Hoosiers !!

This is especially for St/Looie Berler ( if he's looking ) !! IU just added a Transfer Linebacker from Georgia Tech , 5'11" 215 pound Sophomore T. J. Rock ! Rock played in 11 games this past season as a FRESHMAN !! He has been declared ELIGIBLE to play for IU  in 2018 !! Also :IU has added a HUGE defensive tackle from Syracuse !! The defense just got better for The Hoosiers !! By the way  , IU has also added a Senior Grad Transfer at Quarterback from Arizona  and an Offensive Tackle from Miami of Florida !! IU's OFFENSE just got better !! P.S. I am at the Library today , so I got to finish my earlier post ! Wait , I left out that the smellermakers have to REPLACE 468 tackles from last season !! Last Year , pee yew played two teams that finished 4 & 8 !! Those teams are replaced this season with Ohio State ( 12 & 2 LY ) and Michigan State (  10 & 3 LY ) pee yew starts the season on August 30 , 2018 versus Northwestern ( 10 & 3 LY ) I can hardly wait to see those smellermakers LOSE to Northwestern , Ohio State  , Michigan State , & Indiana & other Big Ten Teams in 2018 !! pee yew also plays Missouri & Boston College in Non-Conference games this season !! Here's hoping to see possibly TWO MORE pee yew LOSSES in 2018 !! Go IU !! Muck pee yew !!

On 7/25/2018 at 4:04 PM, hoosiertildeath said:

This is especially for St/Looie Berler ( if he's looking ) !! IU just added a Transfer Linebacker from Georgia Tech , 5'11" 215 pound Sophomore T. J. Rock ! Rock played in 11 games this past season as a FRESHMAN !! He has been declared ELIGIBLE to play for IU  in 2018 !! Also :IU has added a HUGE defensive tackle from Syracuse !! The defense just got better for The Hoosiers !! By the way  , IU has also added a Senior Grad Transfer at Quarterback from Arizona  and an Offensive Tackle from Miami of Florida !! IU's OFFENSE just got better !! P.S. I am at the Library today , so I got to finish my earlier post ! Wait , I left out that the smellermakers have to REPLACE 468 tackles from last season !! Last Year , pee yew played two teams that finished 4 & 8 !! Those teams are replaced this season with Ohio State ( 12 & 2 LY ) and Michigan State (  10 & 3 LY ) pee yew starts the season on August 30 , 2018 versus Northwestern ( 10 & 3 LY ) I can hardly wait to see those smellermakers LOSE to Northwestern , Ohio State  , Michigan State , & Indiana & other Big Ten Teams in 2018 !! pee yew also plays Missouri & Boston College in Non-Conference games this season !! Here's hoping to see possibly TWO MORE pee yew LOSSES in 2018 !! Go IU !! Muck pee yew !!

I believe Purdue is the only P5 team to be playing 2 P5 programs in the non-conference schedule. Believe I read that Purdue has the 2nd toughest schedule in football this year. Defense has to replace a lot but the offense should be even better as they didn’t lose much at all. 

2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I believe Purdue is the only P5 team to be playing 2 P5 programs in the non-conference schedule. Believe I read that Purdue has the 2nd toughest schedule in football this year. Defense has to replace a lot but the offense should be even better as they didn’t lose much at all. 

Reading between the exclamation marks and caps lock, I think he was saying your schedule last year was much easier than this year's.

On your point about this year, I know there's different rankings all over the place, but I think the general consensus has them lower than that.

Here Purdue is 26th (IU 7th), here they aren't in the top 10 (IU again 7th).  Those were the only two I clicked on, so you could be correct in what you saw too.

On 7/27/2018 at 10:05 PM, Stlboiler23 said:

https://thespun.com/college-football/the-10-toughest-schedules-in-college-football-in-2018

On 7/27/2018 at 10:05 PM, Stlboiler23 said:

I am pretty sure USC has Texas and Notre Dame.

I do not care How high pee yews offense is ranked going into the 2018 season ! The pee yew defense has got to be able to stop the other team's OFFENSE !! And , I think they will take a big step back on DEFENSE in 2018 !!! pee yew was 7th. in rushing defense last year in the Big Ten and 8th. in scoring defense with a Weaker Conference Schedule than they  will play in 2018 !!! Only 32 more days until the Northwestern  Wildcats will test the new smelermakers defense !!! I can hardly wait !!!

10 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I do not care How high pee yews offense is ranked going into the 2018 season ! The pee yew defense has got to be able to stop the other team's OFFENSE !! And , I think they will take a big step back on DEFENSE in 2018 !!! pee yew was 7th. in rushing defense last year in the Big Ten and 8th. in scoring defense with a Weaker Conference Schedule than they  will play in 2018 !!! Only 32 more days until the Northwestern  Wildcats will test the new smelermakers defense !!! I can hardly wait !!!

Why don't you start a thread where you talk about your beloved smellermakers?

12 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I think they’ll take a step back on defense but I think that will be offset by the step forward they take on offense. NW will be in trouble if Thorson isn’t able to play. 

GO WILDCATS !! BEAT the smelermakers !!!! Northwestern Beat pee yew last year 23-13 when the smellermakers had a good defense ! The Wildcats also beat pee yew 45-17 in 2016 ,  2 1-14 in 2015 , and 38-14 in 2014 !! Berler , you're dreaming !! The Wildcats have SEVEN Starters Back on DEFENSE  ! And they have SEVEN Starters Back on Offense as well !! Once again , pee yew only has 6 starters back on Offense snd Only THREE Starters Back on DEFENSE ! Wildcats will BEAT the smellermakers AGAIN !!!!!!!?

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

GO WILDCATS !! BEAT the smelermakers !!!! Northwestern Beat pee yew last year 23-13 when the smellermakers had a good defense ! The Wildcats also beat pee yew 45-17 in 2016 ,  2 1-14 in 2015 , and 38-14 in 2014 !! Berler , you're dreaming !! The Wildcats have SEVEN Starters Back on DEFENSE  ! And they have SEVEN Starters Back on Offense as well !! Once again , pee yew only has 6 starters back on Offense snd Only THREE Starters Back on DEFENSE ! Wildcats will BEAT the smellermakers AGAIN !!!!!!!?

Not sure where you’re getting your numbers but Purdue has I think 8 or 9 returning starters on offense. 6 isn’t accurate. Pretty sure there are 4 returning starters on defense. 

8 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Not sure where you’re getting your numbers but Purdue has I think 8 or 9 returning starters on offense. 6 isn’t accurate. Pretty sure there are 4 returning starters on defense. 

Don't antagonize him!!!!!!!!  LOL

Lindy's magazine only lists 6 Starters on Offense and Only 3 Starters back on Defense for the smellermakers !! They also say that pee yew has to replace 468 TACKLES from last season ! P.S. That is 468 of 911 total team Tackles ! Or :::51.37% !Over One-Half of their TACKLES from last season are G0NE !! Good luck with that !!!!

3 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Lindy's magazine only lists 6 Starters on Offense and Only 3 Starters back on Defense for the smellermakers !! They also say that pee yew has to replace 468 TACKLES from last season ! P.S. That is 468 of 911 total team Tackles ! Or :::51.37% !Over One-Half of their TACKLES from last season are G0NE !! Good luck with that !!!!

Well Lindy’s is wrong. We only lost one OL so that is 4 OL returning. QB returns and so does TE. We didn’t lose any RB’s and we have several WR’s who return. So 6 isn’t right at all. 

However , the fact that pee yew must replace 51.37% of last season 's TACKLES cant be disputed ! Even by a pee yew fanatic like youself ! After reading some of your pathetic responses to posts on this and other Indiana University  Forums , I am convinced that you will try to spin the smellermaker Loss of Tackles from last season 's squad into a positive for the smellermakers  in 2018 !!!!!i LMAO , LMAO ,LMAO !!!!!!

23 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

However , the fact that pee yew must replace 51.37% of last season 's TACKLES cant be disputed ! Even by a pee yew fanatic like youself ! After reading some of your pathetic responses to posts on this and other Indiana University  Forums , I am convinced that you will try to spin the smellermaker Loss of Tackles from last season 's squad into a positive for the smellermakers  in 2018 !!!!!i LMAO , LMAO ,LMAO !!!!!!

How are my responses pathetic? I agree we have a lot to replace on defense. Not sure where I said differently? I’m hoping the offensive improvement offsets the defensive drop off. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived