Jon Rothstein's B1G Power Rankings/Individual Recognition

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

They went 4-14 last year in a relatively down conference. Why will they magically be so much better this year? Easy tournament draw? Lol. If anyone had an easy tournament path it was Michigan. Even if Haas hadn’t gotten hurt they would’ve had to have played Nova after TTU. Would love to hear how they had an easy tournament draw. Hard to call losing to TTU after losing Haas a “choke.”

Lol, I love the rationalizations.  “We didn’t choke!  We would’ve lost anyways!” 

4 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

They went 4-14 last year in a relatively down conference. Why will they magically be so much better this year? Easy tournament draw? Lol. If anyone had an easy tournament path it was Michigan. Even if Haas hadn’t gotten hurt they would’ve had to have played Nova after TTU. Would love to hear how they had an easy tournament draw. Hard to call losing to TTU after losing Haas a “choke.”

Yea they didn't choke. They were losing to TTU with or without Haas

8 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Yea they didn't choke. They were losing to TTU with or without Haas

You’re entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to mine but having a healthy Haas would’ve changed the dynamic of that game significantly. Don’t think you can honestly say that Purdue would’ve lost that game with or without Haas because of how much impact he had on every single game. 

22 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

You’re entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to mine but having a healthy Haas would’ve changed the dynamic of that game significantly. Don’t think you can honestly say that Purdue would’ve lost that game with or without Haas because of how much impact he had on every single game. 

Whoa, whoa, whoa!   There are no opinions allowed here unless they correspond with my beliefs.  So, you are allowed to have an opinion that Haas is a disease infested NBA wannabe that looks like Ivan Drago, but in no way, shape or form are you allowed to have an opinion that he would have made a difference against Texas Tech.   

3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Haha ok

17 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa!   There are no opinions allowed here unless they correspond with my beliefs.  So, you are allowed to have an opinion that Haas is a disease infested NBA wannabe that looks like Ivan Drago, but in no way, shape or form are you allowed to have an opinion that he would have made a difference against Texas Tech.   

So we are not allowed to have the opinion that 2 people getting married should stay married through thick and thin, and certain felonious arrests that don't lead to life time imprisonment?

In that case, who was the best divorce lawyer you ever used or got abused by?

Archived