Ohio State Game Thread

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I thought that was clearly a fumble.  My son was complaining about it and I told him he would be saying the opposite if it was an OSU player that fumbled.  

I've not read the whole thread, but there are questions about Ramsey's accuracy????  He came into the game leading the conference at over 70%

I don't think anybody questions his completion percentage, but that number is way inflated by the distance he's throwing.  His accuracy on balls down the field has rightfully been questioned.  He's missed a couple wide open guys and has hit a couple today.

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I thought that was clearly a fumble.  My son was complaining about it and I told him he would be saying the opposite if it was an OSU player that fumbled.  

I've not read the whole thread, but there are questions about Ramsey's accuracy????  He came into the game leading the conference at over 70%

The ball moved, but he secured it with his other hand until the ground knocked it loose after he was already down.  While not cut and dry, it was not enough conclusive evidence to overturn the call on the field.

Just now, PoHoosier said:

Warning on that link.

Yeah, it might not be the safest site of all time.  I'd definitely have a pop up blocker, and make sure you don't click on any links or on any things that do pop up.

If it isn't working, google Ohio State, Indiana live stream reddit, and there's threads with links.

Archived