Romeo lays down the guantlet to Juwan, after Thursday's practice.

51 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Well...look who has the gold jersey this week....Romeo 

https://twitter.com/indianambb/status/1054882145074900993?s=21

I love it.  Romeo laid down the gauntlet, and in just a matter of days,  was true to his word.

Thanks for the contri.

Gonna be fun watching Juwan and Romeo..... leading the Hoosiers this season. 

48 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Well...look who has the gold jersey this week....Romeo 

https://twitter.com/indianambb/status/1054882145074900993?s=21

Love it, that has to help his confidence to know he can be top dog still at the next level against bigger/better competition. Not to mention elevates our team as a whole with such intense competition

On 10/13/2018 at 2:32 PM, BGleas said:

I agree it’s not a great comparison, in terms of style of play, Hill was a 6’8” point forward, where Langford is more of a straight shooting guard/perimeter player. Hill had a more all-around floor game, distributing, etc., and was a legit high level defender. Langford is definitely more of a pure, natural scorer at this point. 

I do disagree big time that it’s some how a limiting comparison for Langford. If Langford has equaled Hill’s accomplishments through 7 NBA seasons, then I’d consider Langford a phenomenal success who has not only matched but surpassed the hype. 

I don’t want to put such lofty comparisons on Romeo but with his athleticism and ability to score...his game actually reminds me of a very young Kobe. Now....he would have to take his mental game and dedication to his craft to another huge level to get to Kobe career but he has the tools that is no doubt. His body his ability to be more of a scorer than just pure shooter his athleticism...imagine if Romeo takes a Oladipo leap when he gets to the NBA like Dipo has done...what level would he be at then?! The potential is there. We all remember the hype for Bailey...but this kid has so much ability oozing out of him...not sure we’ve ever seen a player like him at IU.

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I love it.  Romeo laid down the gauntlet, and in just a matter of days,  was true to his word.

Thanks for the contri.

Gonna be fun watching Juwan and Romeo..... leading the Hoosiers this season. 

Yep. Would feel better if Devonte is able to get this a few times as well. We need somebody else playing at that elite level. 

1 hour ago, dbmhoosier said:

Is there some rule that a player can't win 2 weeks straight?  Juwan was supposedly miles ahead of everyone else the first week.  Hard to imagine he dropped off much.

Mr. FW_Hoosier has answered your query.  So no need for me to answer. And correctly, so.   Other than to say, not only is this team deep, but we have a bunch of guys competing to be the best. No drop offs ..... just guys wanting to wear that gold jersey.... and not just saying it... but putting words into action.

Team is deep.  Team is deep. And De'Ron is cleared to go 5 on 5.   Can't wait til Thursday. 

Archived