Penn State - IU game thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PoHoosier said:

His yardage total just passed Penix's.

When people point to his completion percentage despite lack of yards per attempt, that possession is why it matters.  If we get behind in yardage, he can't do anything about it.  He can't do anything when everybody knows he needs to throw the ball more than 5 yards.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

When people point to his completion percentage despite lack of yards per attempt, that possession is why it matters.  If we get behind in yardage, he can't do anything about it.  He can't do anything when everybody knows he needs to throw the ball more than 5 yards.

Agree, as much as I like Ramsey, it's easy to like, Penix and see he is the future.  Any word on his injury?

2 minutes ago, IUDan93 said:

Are we better than last year?  It will take time to build a program, but we have to get at least a little better every year.

I would say we're similar, but I expect us to take a big step next year.  Wilson's recruiting the last couple years struggled, so our upperclassmen are thin right now.  Have a lot of young talented guys, so no reason we shouldn't be better next year.  If we're not, then I'll start worrying about Allen.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

I would say we're similar, but I expect us to take a big step next year.  Wilson's recruiting the last couple years struggled, so our upperclassmen are thin right now.  Have a lot of young talented guys, so no reason we shouldn't be better next year.  If we're not, then I'll start worrying about Allen.

Totally agree!

Archived