Bracketology

KDB

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, rico said:

2000 is recently?  LOL  Funny thing is, Butler had the Gators beat in the 1st round.  

If I remember it, it's recently!

That was the year the F4 consisted of a 1,5, and two 8s.

Year before was the beginning of Gonzaga's runs and Mark Few joining them.  Year before that had one of the most memorable plays of NCAA tournament history - The Pacer.

27 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

My God - Lunardi's new bracket came out and he has us in as a #13 seed vs Nevada. Hahaha - that would be a fantastic matchup

I never seen an at large bid team get that low of a seed.  I thought the last at large teams always played in the first 4 games a getting a 11 or 12 seed.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I never seen an at large bid team get that low of a seed.  I thought the last at large teams always played in the first 4 games a getting a 11 or 12 seed.

You mean an at large from a power conference?  And I would agree, never seen one lower than an eleven.

58 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think it has to do with the bubble being so incredibly weak. Sports Illustrated came out with their bracket yesterday and had us as an 11 seed! 

Archived