Butler Postgame Thread

2 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

I’m fine with someone saying “I’m going to mention that I’m certified in ______,” when sharing their view and all things being equal that is an argument. But to dismiss someone’s points because they don’t have a degree or certification...OR to declare or imply your view point “wins” because of your job or degree is a logical fallacy.

My wife seems to always come out right...even when she's wrong. 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Archie Miller deserves National Coach Of The Year for what he has accomplished with the new players !!! Injuries have depleted the Hoosiers bench And made it hard to have any team chemistry ! Yet , we are 9-2 while pee yew is 6+5 !!!   ,Rico why should I  not put down the Smellermakers every chance I get ???? I HATE those (  CENSURED ) JACKASSES !!? ARE YOU A SECRET PEE YEW faN ?? THE ARROGANCE OF ONE OF  THEIR FANS WHO COMES TO OUR BOARD BRAGGING ABOUT THOSE TURKIES makes me hate them even more !!!!!

45 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I think Archie Miller deserves National Coach Of The Year for what he has accomplished with the new players !!! Injuries have depleted the Hoosiers bench And made it hard to have any team chemistry ! Yet , we are 9-2 while pee yew is 6+5 !!!   ,Rico why should I  not put down the Smellermakers every chance I get ???? I HATE those (  CENSURED ) JACKASSES !!? ARE YOU A SECRET PEE YEW faN ?? THE ARROGANCE OF ONE OF  THEIR FANS WHO COMES TO OUR BOARD BRAGGING ABOUT THOSE TURKIES makes me hate them even more !!!!!

I don't know if Rico is a Purdue fan or not, but I figure after all these years on the board, I should come clean.  

I'm actually Gene Keady.

8 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Now see that’s what I’m still trying to figure out. Logic hasn’t worked a lick in my marriage. Even when I’m right I’m wrong.

Two things for a happy marriage that have worked for me :

1. Even when you are right, always admit you were wrong.

2. Separate TV's.

20 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Two things for a happy marriage that have worked for me :

1. Even when you are right, always admit you were wrong.

2. Separate TV's.

Im going to take you up on number #2. My wife has asked for another so she has something to drown out my snoring whrn she escapes to the living room.

Archived