Juwan Morgan B1G/National Player of the Week

KDB

• KDB changed the title to Juwan Morgan B1G/National Player of the Week

Adding to this, I love that he was one tough SOB his freshman year when his shoulder kept slipping in and out.  I too want to have a team with 4 year players that you can watch grow, and Juwan fits the ideal IU player as any we've had in a long time.  Credit to Crean for getting him.

Good to see the national media waking up a bit to what we already knew at the beginning of the season. Juwan is every bit as important (maybe more) to wins and losses as compared to Romeo who got the majority of preseason hype. Romeo has still met my expectations so far fyi, obvious stud in his own right. Juwan deserves every bit of this pub though, decent chance it springboards into his career down the road too.

Not sure I want to put this here as it steals some of Juwan's thunder, but I think starting a separate thread would steal even more! That being said since we are talking about individual honors, Norlander has moved Romeo up to number 4 on his Freshman rankings! 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/freshman-rankings-romeo-langford-moves-up-as-zion-williamson-and-rj-barrett-hold-at-1-2-in-frosh-watch/

5 hours ago, SIHoosier26 said:

I would've given it to Nojel Eastern this week, his 3 points were crucial.

:coffee:

Wow!!! That was a pretty low blow man lol. Bad enough they had to watch Robert nail a huge 3 to give us the lead then come back and hit the game winner. Kid right from under their nose....then to remind them of their All-B1G hopeful Eastern’s dissapointment..talk about kickin a dog when he is down lol.

Archived