RIP Terry Hutchens

Bushmage

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP Hutch. You will be greatly missed by all that enjoyed what you brought to the world of IU sports and beyond. Prayers go out to his family. 

Thanks Mile for posting that article.  He was more than just a reporter to all that knew him. What a huge loss for the IU community and journalists everywhere. He was one of the good guys. 

3 minutes ago, IUfan93 said:

RIP Hutch. You will be greatly missed by all that enjoyed what you brought to the world of IU sports and beyond. Prayers go out to his family. 

Thanks Mile for posting that article.  He was more than just a reporter to all that knew him. What a huge loss for the IU community and journalists everywhere. He was one of the good guys. 

You are welcome.  I am amazed at the things Terry did behind the scenes, that we are just learning about now. It  makes his loss all the deeper for me. As I am sure for the entire IU "family"

Speaking of family.  Awfully good to hear from you.  Hoping all is good for you. 

2 hours ago, snowling said:

Mention of Ed Magoni near the end of  DiPrimo's article tugs at the strings of my heart as well.  Ed covered IU for nearly two decades, and died much too young at the age of 41, a couple of years back.  Ed and I became friends, when he was still a part of Inside Indiana, and 247 sports on the old Scout network, when CC made the decision to merge HSN with the 247 Scout  network. Like Hutch, Ed was a professional in the truest sense of the word. 

Thanks Snowling for this special link. 

Archived