Dawson Garcia Commits to Marquette

CauseThatsMyDJ

1 minute ago, Artesian_86 said:

If it's all the same.....how about we move this "Garcia commits to Marquette" thread elsewhere?   I hate investing time and discussing a former IU target that decided against playing for this basketball program....JMHO

I'm with you!!  This episode is over.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Comments like this is a reason I feel like the board is changing. Been sensing it for the last couple months. Things change in recruitment. I don't see any benefit for asking or saying something like this. I'm probably wrong. 

Its a legit question. Not sure why questions can't be asked to a few. Iuwin kept saying he didn't want to steal the kids day. Well the day is over. Should be ok for him to say what he was told and what changed. Garcia didn't change his mind. He was MU all the way. Just looking for insight. Oh I under stand recruiting .I have people tell me stuff almost daily and I know most are full of crap.

33 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

If it's all the same.....how about we move this "Garcia commits to Marquette" thread elsewhere?   I hate investing time and discussing a former IU target that decided against playing for this basketball program....JMHO

Maybe a subforum for threads like this would be good idea (an "official" plunger)?  I note that the first page of this forum has 10 recruits that have gone elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Bob said:

I hate we lost him to anybody! He seems to be a great player. He also is a one and done kid or at least He wants to be. We’ll have to see but right now the only big we lose is DeRon I believe. So who’s out there yet that we could go after. 

I heard priller has an under the radar brother. Lights out from deep.

Archived