The "new" coaches...

rico

1 minute ago, HoosierJax said:

Mack has done a good job,seems to be a pretty good coach...so is Louisville going to be punished anymore or are they past all of that,I haven't heard anything on them for a while.

Good question....one that I don't have the answer for nor can I speculate on.  But yeah, Mack is a damn fine coach.

13 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

Mack has done a good job,seems to be a pretty good coach...so is Louisville going to be punished anymore or are they past all of that,I haven't heard anything on them for a while.

My understanding is once federal investigation is actually completed....the NCAA will do their part. Because Louisville was on probation already they could get (quick google search) level 1 penalties against them which could be all the way up to a 5 year postseason ban. 

Louisville seems to think that as long as they don't talk about it or keep stepping over that pile of trash.....that the trash doesn't exist. It does and eventually they'll get hammered. I don't see another option.

6 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

My understanding is once federal investigation is actually completed....the NCAA will do their part. Because Louisville was on probation already they could get (quick google search) level 1 penalties against them which could be all the way up to a 5 year postseason ban. 

Louisville seems to think that as long as they don't talk about it or keep stepping over that pile of trash.....that the trash doesn't exist. It does and eventually they'll get hammered. I don't see another option.

Just remember 'we're talking the NCAA. Pitino is gone, the NCAA may decide to move on. The NCAA (Not Clearly About Academics, No Consequences Are Allowed) is what we know it is.

18 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Just remember 'we're talking the NCAA. Pitino is gone, the NCAA may decide to move on. The NCAA (Not Clearly About Academics, No Consequences Are Allowed) is what we know it is.

My father in law who is in his 70's is a lifetime UL fan. He said he did not see anything wrong with what was going on. We have argued so much on that topic. I decided to tell him that his grand son who is a college baseball player went to a party that his coach put on and there was alcohol and strippers and before I could finish the story he was ready to find that coach and RIP him a new one. After he cooled off I told him I was just joking but now you know how the parents of those UL recruits might have felt. His tune has changed a little

5 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

You are probably right.  Aside from the NCAA cracks, which are warranted, the head/heads have been cut off the snake/snakes so to speak.  

Archived