1-15 Dakich

7 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Well, this was our first 15+ point Big Ten home loss since we lost 73-56 to #5 MSU in January 2014.  Fanbase still hasn’t quite readjusted to getting blown out at home by unranked teams again.  Give it some time, I’m sure we’ll get there.

Sarcasm aside. It's one game. If home blowouts with that lack of effort happen again....by all means let it roll. With that said every "fan" can react how they want. I want to see a body of work over the season (when healthy) before I panic. Emotional intelligence is a great friend in turbulent times. I think we all should take a step back and give this staff time to reflect, react and move pieces where they see fit moving forward.  

I'll say this as someone pointed out during game. If I see McRoberts, Fitz, DD, Green on the same floor again? I'll have to really dig deep in biting the tongue department. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that I am getting tired of is that there is always negativity around this program.  I can't remember when was the last season here it went smoothly without some kind of drama during the season.  I don't know if RMK put a curse on this program when he got fired or what the problem is.  Maybe it is like when the re Sox traded Babe Ruth and it took almost 90 years for them to win a championship.

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

One thing that I am getting tired of is that there is always negativity around this program.  I can't remember when was the last season here it went smoothly without some kind of drama during the season.  I don't know if RMK put a curse on this program when he got fired or what the problem is.  Maybe it is like when the re Sox traded Babe Ruth and it took almost 90 years for them to win a championship.

Let's be honest here.  The problem started at IU when RMK was here.  But Dan won't acknowledge that.

16 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It’s the constant roller coaster of great wins/seasons being immediately followed up by terrible losses/seasons.  Really can’t think of another program that has seen the week-to-week and year-to-year highs and lows IU has.  If IU was just consistently good or consistently sucked, IU fans could figure out how to act.  

Archived