Damezi Anderson and Jake Forrester Issues

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Lookingforahard6th said:

I don't want to start rumors, but here was an observation I made during the Nebraska  pre-game warmups.  It seems like Jake, Damezi and Hunter like to clown around quite a bit. Example, Indiana takes the court 4:00 before game like always and I watch Jake Forester shoot a freaking air ball jump shot, an air ball. He proceeds to giggle and look over at Hunter.  Jake and Damezi are always laughing during warmups unlike Romeo and Phinessee and others who seem to be taking things seriously.  Is there any possibilities or what do people think that maybe some players have "broken some rules" but Arch really can't officially suspend them or he literally would have no team.  It just makes zero sense that Damezi wouldn't play.  That kid from Ben Davis plays a lot for Michigan State and he was just a 3 star recruit where Damezi was a 4 star.  

I have no problem with guys having fun before the game. I want the guys to be loose and enjoy the game they play. If we are getting beat and they are on the bench clowning, that’s when I have an issue. I haven’t noticed that happening.

2 minutes ago, Hoosrnight said:

I have no problem with guys having fun before the game. I want the guys to be loose and enjoy the game they play. If we are getting beat and they are on the bench clowning, that’s when I have an issue. I haven’t noticed that happening.

xactly. 

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

What I can't believe is, this is a thread on our site and its into its 3rd page. If you are worried about kids cutting up before playing a game i'm guessing you might have something bigger in life to worry with.

Yeah, I am worried about icefishing.  Hell, I am more concerned with that.  LOL

5 hours ago, Indykev said:

What I can't believe is, this is a thread on our site and its into its 3rd page. If you are worried about kids cutting up before playing a game i'm guessing you might have something bigger in life to worry with.

I'll try to get it to Page 4 if you want.

Archived