If I were the coach of this team, I would....

I had a girlfriend do that to me once.  “Go back to Indiana for your mom’s birthday and think about whether you want a commitment, and you decide if you want to call me.”   I left, didn’t miss her at all, and didn’t call.  

About two days after I got back she asked why i didn’t call.  So much for the ultimatum lol. 

I have never been a big fan of ultimatums to be honest.  It just means something is off the rails.  

PS great girl, just no chemistry. And I was not right because I was stringing it along because she was so nice and I couldn’t rip the band aid off. 

If I were coaching this team I’d...

- hire a bunch of hookers to help the players relax...nah, that’s Pitino 

- let my players have a hookah party and skip class...Sampson 

- drink a bunch of Diet Coke, get all hyper, and start posting on Twitter how awesome my team is... Crean ring a bell?

- bring some coeds over for a hot tub party, invite Keion and Trendon, and hope like hell no one posts pictures on social media.. like our good friend Pearl

- maybe, just maybe, go back to work. Talk about a concept like perseverance. Block out all the nonsense coming from blowhards like us on various “fan” boards. Challenge the kids to take ownership of the rest of the season and see what happens. Sounds like something maybe Archie might do 

Archived