Michigan State post game

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

Love Don on the call.

This video gave me cold chills!!! The best thing from this video, besides the win of course,....was all the team comrodory emphasises! Check out the chest bumps and high fives from Romeo and Justin! It was refreshing!....The team locker room celebration after the win was the best thing on the video. I sure hope to see more of that in the future.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

No offense but I think the team deserved everything I saw on this board said about them...maybe not rivals etc because of the crazies out there but those on this board had very fair criticism for the team with lack of effort..lack of playing for one another and Archie for stagnant offense and rotations. Thankfully they all gave an effort worthy of the name on the front of their uniform and on their paycheck and we got back to Indiana basketball.

1 hour ago, PoHoosier said:

The words 'everybody in your fanbase' is what got my attention.  Maybe if I listened to DD?  I dunno, either way, I will disarm knowing I got it wrong.

He was clearly sticking it to Dakich in the first part of his commentary, but yeah, he closed by overgeneralizing with "everybody in your fanbase".  I'll give him a pass on hyperbole mostly because he called out that jackwagon Dakich. 

Danny boy, I hope you are reading this...you are a bush-league tool for disrespecting your alma mater and badmouthing them when they were down, as well as an intellectual p*ssy for blocking everyone who disagrees with you on Twitter and hanging up on questions you don't like on your radio show.  So help me God...I hope Archie and coach Allen never answer another question from you (or better yet, hang up on YOU when you call) and I hope you never make another nickel at the expense of Hoosier Nation.

9 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

He was clearly sticking it to Dakich in the first part of his commentary, but yeah, he closed by overgeneralizing with "everybody in your fanbase".  I'll give him a pass on hyperbole mostly because he called out that jackwagon Dakich. 

Danny boy, I hope you are reading this...you are a bush-league tool for disrespecting your alma mater and badmouthing them when they were down, as well as an intellectual p*ssy for blocking everyone who disagrees with you on Twitter and hanging up on questions you don't like on your radio show.  So help me God...I hope Archie and coach Allen never answer another question from you (or better yet, hang up on YOU when you call) and I hope you never make another nickel at the expense of Hoosier Nation.

Oh, he is making plenty of nickels.  Sad part is that we perpetuate him.  We would better off not to talk about him, and that includes me.

7 minutes ago, rico said:

Oh, he is making plenty of nickels.  Sad part is that we perpetuate him.  We would better off not to talk about him, and that includes me.

Of course, I realize this is wishful thinking on my part, but I personally will never listen to his radio show, his podcasts, etc.  If I could avoid watching games he did color on, I would.  Since he makes no money from this forum, I have no problem trashing him here just as he's trashed the basketball program on his show.  Dan gets no more passes from me.  IDC if he praises the program this week or not because I know he's just as capable of trashing the program the next week.  I'm just done supporting Dakich.  He's bit the hand that feeds him once too often for me.

Our team deserved criticism for their awful play. There was no leadership, no heart, no toughness. Some fans went overboard but that’s just part of social media these days. If anything fans calling them out probably helped. This wasn’t Indiana basketball and if you don’t like it then you are representing the wrong University.

4 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

It was obviously a great win but It will be meaningless if we don't win the next 2.

These next two games are massive. They might be the most important of the season. Win these two and IU makes life so much easier for themselves in both the short and long term. All of the sudden you have two more Quad 1 wins, including another against a top 25 team, and are within one game of .500 in the conference, not to mention the momentum of a 3-game winning streak against really quality opponents. 

Archived