Michigan State post game

If you would have told me we would lose our best player in the first half and still beat the #6 team in the country at their place I would have laughed.  

Al has totally bought into Archie and his system.  He was going full speed all night and very aggressive going to the basket.  Played with confidence and poise.

Green’s defense is great.  Though he had a bad turnover at the end he had a great game and did some good things.

DD, man if he could just be 100% he is a beast.  

Hope Juwan is ok and is nothing serious.  

Only thing I didn’t like is Archie saying them missing free throws kept them in it.  Maybe but stuff we did kept them in it.  Didn’t like that.  

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big win for the tourney resume!!!!

Just wow, to win an overtime game in the Breslin Center without our best player... That is insane.  And coming off a seven-game losing streak to boot.  Congrats to the coaching staff and the players for sticking with it and trying to turn this thing around.  Getting DeRon back may be the spark this team needed, he was awesome tonight.  Here’s hoping Juwan is alright... Was good to see him on the bench.

Where has that effort been all year. I just imagine this team had a come to Jesus moment the past couple days because this effort against any of the other teams we played we surely win most of those games. Glad for Archie and the team...they needed some positivity. Long way to go to make the tourney but it’s a good start.

Archived