Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/23/2018 at 10:16 AM, IUfaninIllinois said:

does anyone know what the reason was that he decided not to commit? people have stated he has a bond with rob P.... how tight is that bond?

It’s a bond nonetheless so use it accordingly but feel if HN would show some Romeo kind of love his way might go a long way!  Would hate to see back2back instate 5’s leave, so imperitive to act now.  Rise up HN

On 2/23/2018 at 10:16 AM, IUfaninIllinois said:

does anyone know what the reason was that he decided not to commit? people have stated he has a bond with rob P.... how tight is that bond?

From what I understand, he decided to give the decision some time to make sure of the choice. I'm not sure if or how much it played a part but I have heard that Izzo put the press on him immediately after HH as well. Since then he has been distracted by other schools. 

5 hours ago, hoosierBGH said:

From what I understand, he decided to give the decision some time to make sure of the choice. I'm not sure if or how much it played a part but I have heard that Izzo put the press on him immediately after HH as well. Since then he has been distracted by other schools. 

Izzo better stay home and clean house for awhile. Otherwise, he may be retiring soon.

12 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Izzo better stay home and clean house for awhile. Otherwise, he may be retiring soon.

I agree but this was last Oct/Nov I was referring to, a lot has happened since then. A lot more will likely happen before TJD commits anywhere. From what I've heard, I would expect more schools to get involved and his interest in some schools to change a lot between now and the time he commits. I think IU will be there in the end and I think landing Romeo would help a lot in this recruitment. 

No inside, I believe all it would take to land TJD is to make him priority!  If Izzo is sniffing around I sure hope CAM & staff full court press because It’s paramount that Izzo sees the writing on the wall that Indiana’s borders are now CLOSED!  We can’t lose both RL & TJD if we want to return to the Glory Days!  Unlike RL, I feel HN can actually make an impact on the TJD decision, show him how bad you want him!

28 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Gotta love the rumor mill. First Double D wanted him at Ohio State. Now he wants him at Purdue.

.... and all the while Double D has been rumored to be not very involved with TJD. Of course there are plenty of rumors about the step dad's preferences as well. 

41 minutes ago, hoosierBGH said:

Every school but IU, according to the rumors. 

Edited to clarify that I've seen all of the following schools rumored: MSU, OSU, and UCLA. 

If true I wish these parents would let the kids decide for themselves where they are the happiest.  To me it appeared that TJD really loved IU and was there a lot during the fall and all of a sudden it just changed.  To me parents need to be parents and not live their lives through their kids lives.

Archived