OT: Butler to start selling alcohol at BB games.

As I have posted before.  Went to a Wyoming FB game last month. They sell beer in the stands. Limit is four. Beers like Bud and Coors are $ 7.00 each.     

And craft brews are $ 9.00 each.  The prices alone kept me from buying, though I stood in line before the game for my bracelet.  The prices did not stop others in my group.  I imagine selling beer is a good revenue producer. 

And no, I am not cheap. In case that is what you are thinking.  LOL   Just felt the price was excessive. 

I know I am in the minority but I hate any alcohol sales at any sporting event.  I use to go to the NCAA Tournament every year it was at the RCA Dome and the one thing I enjoyed was not having beer sold there.  It always seems like I sit by some drunk who won't shut up or spill everything on my stuff.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

I know I am in the minority but I hate any alcohol sales at any sporting event.  I use to go to the NCAA Tournament every year it was at the RCA Dome and the one thing I enjoyed was not having beer sold there.  It always seems like I sit by some drunk who won't shut up or spill everything on my stuff.

You may be in the minority, but you are not alone.  I am with you.  

I'd have to be plastered before I'd pay $7.00 for a Budweiser.  

8 hours ago, milehiiu said:

As I have posted before.  Went to a Wyoming FB game last month. They sell beer in the stands. Limit is four. Beers like Bud and Coors are $ 7.00 each.     

And craft brews are $ 9.00 each.  The prices alone kept me from buying, though I stood in line before the game for my bracelet.  The prices did not stop others in my group.  I imagine selling beer is a good revenue producer. 

And no, I am not cheap. In case that is what you are thinking.  LOL   Just felt the price was excessive. 

Archived