Next up Ohio St

OLDIUFAN

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bryan200088 said:

Anyone hear anything about Penix being out? Apparently something on twitter got taken down and when it was brought up on the other site it was quickly taken down which makes me think it may be true.

I am going with Coach Allen, who's post game interview said, we came out of the game injury free.  Of course anything can happen in practice.  However, seeing as the twitter account has been taken down, I am going with bogus.

9 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I am going with Coach Allen, who's post game interview said, we came out of the game injury free.  Of course anything can happen in practice.  However, seeing as the twitter account has been taken down, I am going with bogus.

Hope you are right! I just saw the aftermath never saw what people were talking about.

8 minutes ago, bryan200088 said:

Hope you are right! I just saw the aftermath never saw what people were talking about.

IU fans obsessing over a supposed or real injury.  Just like they do and have done for years for basketball.  I think that's great that it has come to IUFB as well.

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Just saw the rumor mill. Anyone hearing anything?

If true. Had to happen in practice.  Question never came up in his post game interview.   Or maybe why he was pulled before the first half ended.  But then, again.... there is Coach's post game comments about coming out of the game injury free. 

15 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

If true. Had to happen in practice.  Question never came up in his post game interview.   Or maybe why he was pulled before the first half ended.  But then, again.... there is Coach's post game comments about coming out of the game injury free. 

Disclaimer-purely for conversation and no truth

If Penix did get hurt on Wednesday of the biggest game of the year....just wow. Don't coaching staffs have red/don't touch jerseys for a reason???

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Disclaimer-purely for conversation and no truth

If Penix did get hurt on Wednesday of the biggest game of the year....just wow. Don't coaching staffs have red/don't touch jerseys for a reason???

People can get injured without getting hit.  For example. De'Ron  Davis blew out his achilles during a non contact practice.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:01 PM, Bob said:

Interesting question what would beating OSU mean to the IU program! Well for a week we would be the talk of the nation! Then things would fall back into place an we would need to win more games not just the ones we think we were going to win anyway. But would need another upset to really change the program. Should we and I hope we do beat OSU. The real challenge is do we keep winning. We wouldn’t have the element of it’s “just Ind”people will be ready to play us we would have a target on our back. 

God I want that kind of respect!! Get to 8/4 watch our recruiting jump up another notch! 

we would also be ranked for the first time in forever. frankly, if we beat osu this saturday i would be disappointed to finish 8-4

14 hours ago, bryan200088 said:

Anyone hear anything about Penix being out? Apparently something on twitter got taken down and when it was brought up on the other site it was quickly taken down which makes me think it may be true.

I'm assuming by the lack of further hysteria, that this rumor can officially be considered Bull Schenectady?

Archived