If Peyton Ramsey....

jblaz13

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

From what I understood.  Michael was out there taking snaps. But never threw a pass in warmups.  Honest truth.  I am concerned.  Reminding me too much of what happened to our Hoosier Hoops team last season.   Can't ever catch a break (no pun intended).

As someone who is a former college pitcher and has dealt with shoulder pain, I wouldn't want to be out there doing anything if my shoulder was really hurting.  Mine didn't require surgery, but I didn't want to move my arm at all when it hurt.  I definitely wouldn't want to be out handing a ball off to someone.  Not all shoulder injuries are the same obviously, but I am hopeful.  As an IU fan, I don't know why I would be hopeful though!  It never seems to work out for us.

11 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Again.  Sterling did not say for sure Penix is lost for the season. Just that he may.  And since Leather could not find the tweet. Maybe Kent took it down.

Hey. It's been a while since we have talked on the phone.  Say hi to your mom for me !

Yes it has been awhile and feel welcome to call anytime .Will do on passing the hello to her next time Im by there.Thank you!

She has a new phone finally so I have this back at last. Her sim card had been moved over to my phone ..Anytime my immediate family has had something go wrong witb theirs I always have(my personal cell aka) "the spare" but as much as I like being able to help, its nice to be able to take my business and personal calls on the device I intemded separately for each again. :D

Not sure what else to say on the Sterling comment other than the mere possibility of any extended injury absence for Penix plain sucks.

Thanks guys,  for the sleuthing on the info, and helping keep things from getting too far ahead of the details since its still so murky to those of us- not  close enough to the situation inside the program.

Ill be rather nervously waiting for something shared -with a bit more clarification on his status moving forward- to be released.

Coach Allen said in the postgame PC that Milehi linked that he didn’t know about the return timetable but thought/hoped it was a week to week thing at this point.  

If Ramsey is going to play, he’s going to have to pick it up a lot and the coaches need to scheme up quick trigger routes too.  Get Rammer on the run too, by design. 

Penix missing time is a punch to the gut, though.  I like our depth in a sense but you’d like to see Penix thrive and be healthy.  Tuttle shows promise and hopefully can get in position to make more of an impact by next year. This year is a work in progress. 

Look at the Burrow kid. It just took some time.  After leaving Ohio State and improving he’s killing it at LSU.  He’s looking like a first round pick.  He may be a match for the Colts but that’s a tangent.  The point is just that Tuttle has the skill set to improve dramatically although it won’t happen by osmosis. 

Archived