IU vs. OSU game thread

Leathernecks

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

If Tuttle can't run for his life, then he's not going to do any batter than Ramsey.  Penix could have added the element of improvising out of the pocket, but the o-line play is just atrocious. 

Well Tuttle sure as hell can't do any worse.

A halftime interlude from Colorado.  Colorado is playing Air Force today. For the first time since 1973. It's on the PAC 12 network.  Ask me why, so long .

I'll tell you why.  Last time they played in Colorado Springs.  The Colorado fans turned into a raging mob.  Attacking cadets. And overturning cars in the parking lot. Despite Colorado's attempt to resurrect the series.  Only recently did Air Force agree to renew. 

In other news.  Illinois is losing at half time.  To  Eastern Michigan.

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

12 rushes, 9 yards. 

QB play is not the biggest problem here.  It's just the knee-jerk reaction.

It might not be the biggest problem, but it is clearly one of the problems.

And, people wanting Tuttle don't think he's going to lead us back or anything like that, but Tuttle has basically had no in game experience, so people would like to see him get his feet wet.  He might get his socks knocked off, but at least he'll get to see what B1G football is like to help prepare for the future.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

It might not be the biggest problem, but it is clearly one of the problems.

And, people wanting Tuttle don't think he's going to lead us back or anything like that, but Tuttle has basically had no in game experience, so people would like to see him get his feet wet.  He might get his socks knocked off, but at least he'll get to see what B1G football is like to help prepare for the future.

I would rather Tuttle's first experience be against UConn.

Archived