The offense without Morgan and Langford

7 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

We've all said wrong things,. I think you're smart enough to know that no opinion, no matter who said it, is always right or always wrong. 

Absolutely fair.

He's not on the Board any more so don't want to post too directly on him, but man, when you repeatedly express that Oladipo  is just an average athlete with no bball IQ,  that any IN kid has a better understanding of how to play basketball than he does, that recruiting him was stupid, that he'l never make the NBA and anyone thinking that is clueless, etc., well, just too much, and reflected how uninformed that opinion was. 

Those of us who actually followed Vic's recruitment, at DeMatha where he averaged a double - double with boards as a guard, and had actually seen him play, and knew scouts who were raving about his potential (including a friend who recently gave some great feedback on Geronimo in comparison to Vic), actually had an idea of what we were talking about. 

10 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I'd add that you can be wrong multiple times and people will still respect you if you act decent and admit when you make a mistake. However, when you're a prick about it and belittle those who disagree with you, well, you get what you deserve.

Try to see it my way.

Do I have to keep on talking till I can't go on ?

While you see it your way.

Run the risk of knowing our respect may soon be gone.

We can work it out.

We can work it out.

Think of what you are saying.

You can get it WRONG and still you think  that it's RIGHT.

Think of what I am saying

We can work it out and get it straight.

Life is very short, and there's no time

For fussing and fighting, my friend.

Try to see it my way.

Only time will tell if I am right or wrong.

We can work it out.

We can work it out.

Couldn't help myself.  LOL

We Can Work it Out

I like Juwan Morgan but, man, I am not going to miss the pit in my stomach every time he stepped up to the charity stripe.

The biggest mistake the prognosticators make--and it's a fallacy really--is they base projections on what a team lost and gained.  What really matters is what you have on your team now.  Yesterday doesn't matter.  

Archived