To BTN+...

42 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Is the replay up and working? I'm thinking I'm going to subscribe tomorrow because the November 30th game says possibly on Big Ten Plus. That winds up being the case I don't have to pay for one month instead of paying for two months for a month and one day.

I saw that.  If I didn't already have tickets for the Nov 30th game, that's how I would have done it.  But, since I will be in the Hall on the 30th, I went ahead and picked it up for the exhibition. 

Just don't expect Emmy Award level production.

Yeah, replay is up for me too...

I tried to stream the game on the big screen in my man cave, but never got that to work. Samsung tv...was wondering if anyone else tried that or got it to work on their TV. I went to the B10+ website, and tried to stream it that way. Maybe the crappy Samsung web browser?

I ended up watching it on the B10+ app on my tablet.

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Is the replay up and working? I'm thinking I'm going to subscribe tomorrow because the November 30th game says possibly on Big Ten Plus. That winds up being the case I don't have to pay for one month instead of paying for two months for a month and one day.

Great minds!  That’s exactly what I was going to do.  I couldn’t watch live last night anyway. Might as well watch the replay tomorrow and only pay for 1 month. 

Archived