OT: Prayers for Ayden

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot thank you all enough. I don't want anyone to think that his situation is grave. Currently all signs are pointing to a diagnosis of Shwachman-Diamond syndrome.  With that condition it leads to lots of terrible possibilities.  They basically will and can catch just about any virus. They also have a much higher likelihood of acquiring life threatening illness.  Please continue to pray for MY HERO, my world.  I trust in God and out my faith in him and know he will do what is best to glorify his kingdom.  Thank you we appreciate HSN and I love you guys.  Thank you. Ayden is strong and will prevail!!

4 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I cannot thank you all enough. I don't want anyone to think that his situation is grave. Currently all signs are pointing to a diagnosis of Shwachman-Diamond syndrome.  With that condition it leads to lots of terrible possibilities.  They basically will and can catch just about any virus. They also have a much higher likelihood of acquiring life threatening illness.  Please continue to pray for MY HERO, my world.  I trust in God and out my faith in him and know he will do what is best to glorify his kingdom.  Thank you we appreciate HSN and I love you guys.  Thank you. Ayden is strong and will prevail!!

Once they diagnose this, is there any thing they can do to slow it down or help at all.  Mt prayers are with Ayden and your hole family and remember you are never alone.

29 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Once they diagnose this, is there any thing they can do to slow it down or help at all.  Mt prayers are with Ayden and your hole family and remember you are never alone.

Thank you.  We may be on the lucky end of things and it have no major consequences other than him getting sick much more than other kids which he has dealt with his whole like. The other problem is that he can catch serious virus easier. Options that have been talked about are infusion, blood tranfusions. or bone marrow transplant. At this point too early. 

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Thank you.  We may be on the lucky end of things and it have no major consequences other than him getting sick much more than other kids which he has dealt with his whole like. The other problem is that he can catch serious virus easier. Options that have been talked about are infusion, blood tranfusions. or bone marrow transplant. At this point too early. 

will he still be able to go to school or is it to much of a risk on catching something.

20 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

will he still be able to go to school or is it to much of a risk on catching something.

Every thing will continue as normal.  He is having try outs right now for the lead role in the school musical.  Crazy part is this year has been the healthiest of his life.  Has not missed a day of school except dr apts

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Every thing will continue as normal.  He is having try outs right now for the lead role in the school musical.  Crazy part is this year has been the healthiest of his life.  Has not missed a day of school except dr apts

That is great and hope he gets the lead.  My daughter was in 3 plays and 3 musicals in her high school career and it is such a joy seeing your kids do something they love.

Just received call from Aydens Dr and she feels that the next step will be a bone marrow biopsy. Will happen some time over the next 10 days they want to check levels again as his WBC was still low. Thanks for all the prayers. we truly appreciate it more than you could ever imagine!! Thank you and God Bless!!

On 11/7/2019 at 12:47 PM, Billingsley99 said:

Just received call from Aydens Dr and she feels that the next step will be a bone marrow biopsy. Will happen some time over the next 10 days they want to check levels again as his WBC was still low. Thanks for all the prayers. we truly appreciate it more than you could ever imagine!! Thank you and God Bless!!

Thanks for the update and continued prayers for our young man and your family! He is truly an inspiration for me.

Archived