Northwestern Pregame Thread

6 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

Catapults get their force from tension and "spring" forward to launch something.

Trebuchets use gravity and counter weights to swing the arm around and launch things.

like the hysterical vw commercial. holding it down for engineering

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I would have given anything to have been you, for those ten minutes.  Coach just seems to ooze Cream and Crimson.  Some feel his pre-game hep talks are beyond the pale. Not me.  Coach is bringing the fire. In the locker room and on the field.  I love it.

Best part about is... the ONLY time iufb was brought up was when I told him that I was upset the Ball St game was a noon kickoff because I had to coach a JV game that morning and couldn't make the IU game. 

His comment.. "I wasn't happy with the start time either.. but you go win your game and then get home to watch us beat Ball St"

Love CTA

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If we were to have a convincing win and I can see a few of the 18-25 ranked teams losing.  I think we have a legit shot of cracking the top 25.

Rece Davis is the only voter who ranked us so far... but would guess that a large number of voters have IU on their radar. 

A 7-2 Big 10 team will surely get a lot of consideration. 

I would hope that the fans will come out and support the team this week because they said if we started winning then they will come.  I would think it being a 7PM kick off would eliminate some of the excuses they have for an early kickoff such as kids activities.  I would hope the students would come out and support this team because they have played their butts off for this University and has made us proud.  I know NW has a very good defense but there offense is pretty bad so I think we should win this one going away like 24-9.

16 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I would hope that the fans will come out and support the team this week because they said if we started winning then they will come.  I would think it being a 7PM kick off would eliminate some of the excuses they have for an early kickoff such as kids activities.  I would hope the students would come out and support this team because they have played their butts off for this University and has made us proud.  I know NW has a very good defense but there offense is pretty bad so I think we should win this one going away like 24-9.

The student section will either be a total mosh pit or quiet as a tomb. 7PM start means 8+ hours for students to get their drank on.

The mutual respect runs deep for Saturday's opposing coaches.
“Tom is a great guy and someone that I have the utmost respect for. You feel happy for a guy that’s worked so hard. I’m really happy for him and his program.”

14 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:
The mutual respect runs deep for Saturday's opposing coaches.
“Tom is a great guy and someone that I have the utmost respect for. You feel happy for a guy that’s worked so hard. I’m really happy for him and his program.”

Thanks for sharing on HSN.  Really appreciate the contribution.

Archived