Indiana vs Gannon game thread

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SteveS said:

Jerome looks rusty. I hope he gets back in shape by the B1G season.

I think it's just a case of a kid needing to get his legs. Probably putting a bit of pressure on himself. If he gets the first one to fall...I expect a few more quickly. Maybe not in this game but he's been waiting so long for this time. Need to allow him some time. Might even be 4-5 games. Haha

5 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Okay CAM...it's only an exhibition, but let's see some adjustments leading to better play on both ends of the floor in the second half.  The fans want to see that, please.  Thanks.

Wrong in my opinion, CAM isn't looking for his adjustments at this point, but how the different bodies respond!!!

Just now, Drroogh said:

Wrong in my opinion, CAM isn't looking for his adjustments at this point, but how the different bodies respond!!!

Ok...I can go with that.  He's surely talking to individuals to make personal adjustments, as in play harder...talk more.  I would still like to see some adjustments in what they do versus what they did first half.  Just my hope.

1 minute ago, iuthruandthru said:

Yes they have looked good I think.  I just keep thinking if they get shut down on the inside still not sure we have the shooting to force other teams not to pack the lane.

We have some young shooters out there with them right now. Rob/Damezi sophomores and Armaan/Hunter freshmen. We are going to miss Al and Devonte providing that upper class leadership.

Archived