North Alabama Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have solid to good pieces all over the place. Still have a lot of work to do if this team were to pull it all together and be consistent. Archie has a ton of work to do, but I assure you he’s pumped at what this COULD turn into. I think the ceiling on this team is much higher than most think.

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Bench outscores the starters.  That's a little misleading with Rob not starting right now, but still great to see the balance and the ability of everyone to contribute.

For the first time this year the original starters did not all start the second half. Rob was in for Armaan. I wonder if he will be Saturday night as well. 

4 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Rough around the edges yet. A bit of cherry picking with the cupcake schedule does allow time to develop some chemistry with a young squad. 

My solid three as of now: TJD - Phin - Durham

While not a starter by any means, but I'd put Race just outside that solid line.  You know what you're guna get all the time, every game (so far).

Also, Hunter keeps knocking off more and more rust so that shine is showing thru.  

2 minutes ago, Moyeneeded said:

Was not MIA. Played some really stellar defense. He really didn't look for his shot tonight. That, I will say. 

You are right, should have said his scoring was MIA. After starting with double digit games, I was hoping an off night for him would be 8-10 points

I was at the game tonight. it was the longest game in history. The same ref called every foul. I dont know how these smaller school coaches stay in the game. I would be thrown out midway through the first half.

Anyway, our defense, to slow reacting. Not impressed watching Brunk live. Just a body. No flow to the game with all the subbing. Just was a boring game to watch. Hunter and Anderson coming alone, both showed good things. TJD is special, enjoy the year or two we have him. Rob with a Rob type game.3-0 i guess its why we play teams like this. On to the next cupcake.

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

I was at the game tonight. it was the longest game in history. The same ref called every foul. I dont know how these smaller school coaches stay in the game. I would be thrown out midway through the first half.

Anyway, our defense, to slow reacting. Not impressed watching Brunk live. Just a body. No flow to the game with all the subbing. Just was a boring game to watch. Hunter and Anderson coming alone, both showed good things. TJD is special, enjoy the year or two we have him. Rob with a Rob type game.3-0 i guess its why we play teams like this. On to the next cupcake.

I’d have to largely agree with you.

Archived