IU vs Seton Hall. Game thread

milehiiu

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IUwins0708 said:

He’s awful and clueless

He isn't playing very smart right now. But btown is right..who else we gonna put in? Mcswain? No. Mc Roberts? No. Moore? He isn't gonna do much better right now. May as well have some growing pains at this point, we just don't have the talent right now 

I will say I enjoy people going to the bench when they mess up this year sometimes. That is refreshing. 

Just now, Hoosierfan1215 said:

He isn't playing very smart right now. But btown is right..who else we gonna put in? Mcswain? No. Mc Roberts? No. Moore? He isn't gonna do much better right now. May as well have some growing pains at this point, we just don't have the talent right now 

I will say I enjoy people going to the bench when they mess up this year sometimes. That is refreshing. 

I don’t think Moore would or even could do any better but when you’re down 20 why not give him a try.  Archie makes the big bucks and sees practices so I guess I should trust him

Well, one good half is better than no good half.  At least there were a few signs of progress.  Durham and Smith are players.  Green can be great, but he’s too streaky.  Davis still can’t stay on the floor.  And it looks like the upperclassmen just don’t get it.  Not to mention the other team getting lucky from the three point line yet again...

2 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Refs sure seemed to take the game away from us in the 2H. 

Some bright spots, some dark spots (those damn turnovers) but I left more optimistic than I came. This is a fringe tournament team. 

I saw improvement, which that will carry on i hope. The freshman will get better and the seniors have no where to go but up.

7 minutes ago, CSprings Hoosier said:

Today we showed that we are capable of finishing in the top half of the Big Ten.  Whether we do it or not depends on leadership. I hope we get some. Looks like Durham is the only guy out there with a leadership capability. We'll see.

Curious to hear why? As a non-iu fan, this game reminded me of the Crean days. Way too many turnovers, bad shots, and not good enough on D. Maybe we saw different things?

Archived