Arkansas State Game Thread

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, HoosierKix said:

I really feel like we need to start getting both halves together and winning these next two games decisively like the article said.

Yep, we looked good in the first half against Seton, and good in the second half of our last game. The team is still developing. I'm not saying we'll be a tourney team, but I haven't thrown in the towel on this season, I think we've seen signs that they can put it together, and when they do, should be pretty good.

23 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Who do you guys think will step up tonight and play key roles in the W?

And who do you want to see step it up and play strong?

I think Al and Smith will play well again. I think Green needs to settle down a little bit and make plays within the flow of the game and not force it as much. If he does, he could have a big night, if not he might see his minutes start to get cut a little bit to give CUJO or even Moore a chance to see the floor and make something happen. 

I am looking forward to Juwan following up on his good 2nd half against S Florida with a complete game of high quality play. Confidence is a huge factor with these kids and he should be brimming with it. 

Hoping he can become consistently excellent 

Archie on pregame. We have size advantage. Need to control long 50/50 shots because of our size advantage. Citing Ark St quickness, pressure....and he's said the word organized at least 5x. He wants the tempo pushed to second line but be organized.  Hartman sounds closer. Might be Friday. 

Archived