Arkansas State Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I took a nap and missed the first 9 mins. looks like the team did as well.

3 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I took a nap and missed the first 9 mins. looks like the team did as well.

Getting old, are you?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

I am looking forward to Juwan following up on his good 2nd half against S Florida with a complete game of high quality play. Confidence is a huge factor with these kids and he should be brimming with it. 

Hoping he can become consistently excellent 

First half was a good start! 

I'm all for calling out poor play, but this team managed to rally and get up by 14 by halftime. That's a significant improvement from the last junk team we played. Gonna enjoy appreciate that some players showed some flashes of good play that half: Morgan 15/5 at half.....Green went 3/4 from perimeter for 11 points.....Newkirk realized he could take the ball to the hole for a stretch and score. Now if we can get Davis and RJ in the act or at least to pick up the pace when other guys cool off.  

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Wait you guys are complaining after this first half?

It was a pretty good half, but there's always room for improvement.  It is good to see the team starting to figure out how to play Archieball though.  They'll be a much better team by the end of the year.

Just now, 5fouls said:

I told myself before the game that anything less than 47-32 at the half, then I would be disappointed.  :coffee:

Crap.. that explains everything then lol

We're fine. We've improved.. plus... their length in their zone is hurting us some, especially early. 

2 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

It was a pretty good half, but there's always room for improvement.  It is good to see the team starting to figure out how to play Archieball though.  They'll be a much better team by the end of the year.

It will be nice to see us improve by the end of the year instead of regressing at the end of the year.

Archived