Arkansas State Game Thread

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall, this should be a positive experience for the team. Won by 17 but there were ups and downs and the last 7 min or so we were able to put the other team away. Slow start and not being able to stop penetration is our homework until the next game. 

Morgan flat out carried the team, and Rob had a bad shooting night but he stuck it out and persevered. Good win!

Solid for much if the game, just need to prevent these lulls that plague our leads. Green got absolutely ripped all game for his defense or lack there of. I’d love to see him challenge himself next time out, focus more on that end and less on getting his shot. We need to develop more of an inside out game...half the game we struggle to feed the post so when we finally do Davis refuses to so anything but put up a shot. I’d like to see him pass from the post more, move the court and re-feed. RoJo? Come on man...better get after it this weekend and rebound from this performance. Lots to be happy with, lots to clean up. Good win, Happy Thanksgiving and Go Hoosiers!

well, it feels great to look bad for saying Morgan doesn't impress me.  now i hope i feel the same way about Hartman.  just still very skeptical on when he will be playing significant minutes and how big of an impact he will be.  RoJo is killing me offensively.  i like McSwain's role, but the guy really can't shoot/score.  that's fine as long as he realizes that.

I thought the offense took a good size step forward last night. For the first time this year, I felt like we had confidence in what we were supposed to be doing. More confident in our decisions to make moves and score. We did have some lulls. I think the shooting will come around. It will obviously help when Collin joins us. But the more comfort we develop running the offense, the more confidently we can shoot. 

Archived