2023 NFL Discussion

rico

Man...Brady takes less money than he's worth for years so the Pats can have cap space, then Belichick low balls him with a sub $23 million (what he made last year...Belichick said he couldn't offer the same money) and Belichick and Kraft get on Twitter and cry...

So much for loyalty...I hope Brady goes somewhere that he can get a shot at them and shoves it where the sun don't shine...

33 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Man...Brady takes less money than he's worth for years so the Pats can have cap space, then Belichick low balls him with a sub $23 million (what he made last year...Belichick said he couldn't offer the same money) and Belichick and Kraft get on Twitter and cry...

So much for loyalty...I hope Brady goes somewhere that he can get a shot at them and shoves it where the sun don't shine...

Indy?

22 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Surprised it is only 1 year figured it would be two.  If they trade Brissett then they better get a young one in the draft or they will be in trouble next year.

Meh, a one year contract is best for both sides.

• Like 1

Been out on the Monon all day so just catching up. Rivers to Colts is great deal. Low risk High reward. 1 year deal and if it hits cool...if not it doesn't set the franchise back 3-4 years. Draft a qb if one available at 34 you like.

Think about this. With 3 picks in 2018/19/20 draft...Ballard has turned those 3 picks into Nelson, Braden Smith, Turay, Wilkins, Rock Ya-Sin, Buckner, and Redskins #34. I trust Ballard.

If anyone deserves an I trust you it's Colts fans with Ballard. 

Regarding Bears. Once again Defense will be the theme. Just hope we can get one of these other two guys once the dust settles because I refuse to go into next season with Mitch. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Brady to Bucs looks like it's going to happen...

Reading up on it, Tampa has better weapons (Evans, Godwin, Beaten, Howard) decent interior line, but not very good at the tackle position...and that's where the monster pass rushers are...

And watch what happens when Antonio Brown signs with Bucs. Brady and he are much closer than people talk about. Imagine Evans, Godwin, Brown?? Kudos to Tampa on this move. None of the small market can't compete stuff or whatever the reasons people use with superstars....they stepped up and made the move and will be in prime position to make playoffs. That's all you can ask.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

And watch what happens when Antonio Brown signs with Bucs. Brady and he are much closer than people talk about. Imagine Evans, Godwin, Brown?? Kudos to Tampa on this move. None of the small market can't compete stuff or whatever the reasons people use with superstars....they stepped up and made the move and will be in prime position to make playoffs. That's all you can ask.

Brady and Brown sure are an odd couple, but Moss and Brady were too...

Opposites attract I guess...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Brady and Brown sure are an odd couple, but Moss and Brady were too...

Opposites attract I guess...

Yep and with this move the NFC just became that more difficult. Maybe expanding the NFL playoffs is a good thing?? Might have a chance now to get an expanded spot.

18 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep and with this move the NFC just became that more difficult. Maybe expanding the NFL playoffs is a good thing?? Might have a chance now to get an expanded spot.

The Bucs were an offensive juggernaut last year through the air.  Brady has quite the stable of targets.  And the running game is a tad underrated.  I think TB with TB are Super Bowl contenders, but Tom has to stay healthy.

1 hour ago, tdhoosier said:

Good thing I have Godwin in my keeper league. I'm just hoping he doesn't become Brady's 3rd favorite target. 

Every year I find someone in late 3rd or 4th round that wins me my leagues. Even though he missed title game he was this years version for me too. Brady might go for 5,000+ this year.