2023 NFL Discussion

rico

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I am not a fan of OBJ, but should the Colts take a look. I think you coukd get him for a 4th or 5th rounder

We can’t afford his salary. Be more interested in Deshawn Jackson to take the top off the defense to make more room for Pittman and company to work…with TY and Campbell out…he would be free because I think he got let go.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dgambill said:

We can’t afford his salary. Be more interested in Deshawn Jackson to take the top off the defense to make more room for Pittman and company to work…with TY and Campbell out…he would be free because I think he got let go.

There is no guarantee money on OBJ after this season.  They have to get someone for sure

49 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

There is no guarantee money on OBJ after this season.  They have to get someone for sure

My biggest problem... is he a winner? Is your lockerroom better with OBJ in it? Or does it look cute in a press conference, does he say all the right things... and the moment he isn't getting the ball enough we have "problems". Idk Reggie Wayne wasn't like that the year we didn't have Manning.... he was a winner, he was a leader, guys on our team respected him and played harder BECAUSE of him. Is OBJ anything close to that? or is he a me first guy? 

If he's me first.. he won't ever be on our roster. 

If my dad had ever made a video like that I would have came unglued. Quite honestly, the whole thing was a crock of s***. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

My biggest problem... is he a winner? Is your lockerroom better with OBJ in it? Or does it look cute in a press conference, does he say all the right things... and the moment he isn't getting the ball enough we have "problems". Idk Reggie Wayne wasn't like that the year we didn't have Manning.... he was a winner, he was a leader, guys on our team respected him and played harder BECAUSE of him. Is OBJ anything close to that? or is he a me first guy? 

If he's me first.. he won't ever be on our roster. 

If my dad had ever made a video like that I would have came unglued. Quite honestly, the whole thing was a crock of s***. 

I think the timing of it all was orchestrated to get him out of Cleveland. I don't like the guy but if he makes the Colts better I am all in. The PAtriots and Bucs have had a ton of ass clowns on their teams and seem to be able to deal with them. I am to the point of I want talent and can overlook some of the things that may not be the way of the SHOE. JUST WIN BABY!!!!

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

I think the timing of it all was orchestrated to get him out of Cleveland. I don't like the guy but if he makes the Colts better I am all in. The PAtriots and Bucs have had a ton of ass clowns on their teams and seem to be able to deal with them. I am to the point of I want talent and can overlook some of the things that may not be the way of the SHOE. JUST WIN BABY!!!!

It's always about winning. He hasn't done anything to say he doesn't deserve a spot on our team... but if he is going to make it about him, pass. 

He'd look good in the Horseshoe Blue, for sure. 2 year 8 million. He shouldn't make much more than that. 

• Like 1