2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, rico said:

You think the Colts would trade for Jeudy?

Just a lot of smoke about it on Twitter. 

I just think we are better off addressing that in the draft, but again, if it's a pick swap, heck.. might as well try it. Maybe Jeudy in a new situation with Pittman+Downs is a difference maker. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Just a lot of smoke about it on Twitter. 

I just think we are better off addressing that in the draft, but again, if it's a pick swap, heck.. might as well try it. Maybe Jeudy in a new situation with Pittman+Downs is a difference maker. 

Hmmm.  I have "heard" that Broncs are interested in acquiring picks as I dont think they have a 2nd or 3rd in '24.

Just now, rico said:

Hmmm.  I have "heard" that Broncs are interested in acquiring picks as I dont think they have a 2nd or 3rd in '24.

zero zero chance I think we should trade a 2nd or 3rd for Jeudy. 

Now... maybe give our 3rd rd pick and get their 4th rd pick back, I would probably be ok with that? Idk. 

Absolutely not just handing them anything higher than a 6th. lol... now watch Ballard give them a 4th and JJ come to Indy and just tear it up. 🤣

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

zero zero chance I think we should trade a 2nd or 3rd for Jeudy. 

Now... maybe give our 3rd rd pick and get their 4th rd pick back, I would probably be ok with that? Idk. 

Absolutely not just handing them anything higher than a 6th. lol... now watch Ballard give them a 4th and JJ come to Indy and just tear it up. 🤣

I don't think a 4th would get it done.  But...

https://denversports.com/2108513/smoke-continues-to-gather-on-the-jerry-jeudy-trade-front/

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

not true.... or even close to it. 

mmmm... this seems WAY off. 

Bad season? ehh...doesn't appear that way at all. Especially before AR5 was hurt. 

Doesn't look like we'll be anywhere close to the 3rd/4th pick. Could be wrong though. 

Absolutely exceeded my expectations. I thought with our secondary and without Taylor we would struggle big time. Definitely played well but had a pretty easy schedule early on. The Baltimore game honestly threw me for a loop. Given Tennessee is a dumpster fire and Houston also is not very good I can see us winning those but I was thrilled how we played against Baltimore and Rams. Absolutely right we aren’t landing a top 10 pick but we haven’t played well either game against Jacksonville. Minshew is like 2-12 his last 14 starts…he is much easier to game plan against when teams know he is starting. Very limited qb.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, btownqb said:

not true.... or even close to it. 

mmmm... this seems WAY off. 

Bad season? ehh...doesn't appear that way at all. Especially before AR5 was hurt. 

Doesn't look like we'll be anywhere close to the 3rd/4th pick. Could be wrong though. 

Long season, we’ll see. Still don’t see a lot of top end talent, and depth will probably be tested at some point. 

1 hour ago, FritzIam4IU said:

I don't know if Bagent is the answer for the Bears, but I like his moxie.

I think he can make a great backup qb. Just like Minshew but I don’t think he is any long term answer. Think they gotta take Williams with that number 1 they get from Carolina and then take Harrison or move up and get him. Use the rest of the picks on OL and defense plus all that salary cap space to bring in veterans on both sides of the line.