2023 NFL Discussion

rico

27 minutes ago, BGleas said:

This is absolutely absurd. As the "investigation continues"? Really?

I couldn't care less if the security guy is on the sideline. Just seems absolutely ridiculous that the NFL is wasting any time, energy or money on this. 

When I saw that pop up on the timeline I'm like you have to be kidding this is still a thing. 

• Like 1

I know our resident Eagle fan will certainly agree and this might come off as bias because it's just happening now but has there ever been a tougher stretch for one of the preseason favorites ever? I know there has probably but Eagles have faced Dolphins, Cowboys, Bills, Chiefs, 49ers, Cowboys in 5 of 6 weeks? 

Brutal stretch. 

Bears look great on first drive. 7-0 good guys. I am tired of the refs not calling late hits on Fields. The Detroit player jumped on him after he clearly was down and no call. This has been a recurring thing with him and late hits...it is almost like the refs don't call these late hits because he is a mobile QB....but if you are down you are down...

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I know our resident Eagle fan will certainly agree and this might come off as bias because it's just happening now but has there ever been a tougher stretch for one of the preseason favorites ever? I know there has probably but Eagles have faced Dolphins, Cowboys, Bills, Chiefs, 49ers, Cowboys in 5 of 6 weeks? 

Brutal stretch. 

And we're at Seattle next week. Seattle isn't exactly the same as those teams but it is a cross-country flight, etc.  

That's why I wasn't too concerned with the beatdown SF gave us. We had a late game (4:30 ET) OT win the week before that, which was on the heals of an @KC Monday night game, while SF hadn't played since Thanksgiving. 

• Like 1