2023 NFL Discussion

rico

9 hours ago, Boiler Sam said:

Never said it did.

Did Watson do anything this bad? 

In no way am I condoning or minimizing what Ogletree is alleged to have done. Saying that, even you with a PUke education can discern the difference between a one time occurrence and a series of incidents with over 20 victims spanning months at least 

If the Bears bring back Eberflus it tells me one of two things.

1-They are keeping Fields and probably trading down their top pick again.

2-They will use their top pick on a QB and begin the ridiculous cycle of bringing in a new QB with coach on the hot seat ala Matt Nagy/Fields and Fox/Trubisky. Then, they can fire the head coach after next season and bring in new head coach/coordinator and screw up the QBs development. Typical Bears.

And I can't imagine they would bring back Getsy but who knows.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

If the Bears bring back Eberflus it tells me one of two things.

1-They are keeping Fields and probably trading down their top pick again.

2-They will use their top pick on a QB and begin the ridiculous cycle of bringing in a new QB with coach on the hot seat ala Matt Nagy/Fields and Fox/Trubisky. Then, they can fire the head coach after next season and bring in new head coach/coordinator and screw up the QBs development. Typical Bears.

And I can't imagine they would bring back Getsy but who knows.

Have to admit with some decent players that defense has started to turn around under Eberflus. Offense is still a mixed bag…but he is a good defensive coach in my opinion. They just better get this qb decision right…I have my doubts about Fields long term but man…their fans don’t derserve ti watch a qb they could have had light it up somewhere else while they toil in mediocrity.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Have to admit with some decent players that defense has started to turn around under Eberflus. Offense is still a mixed bag…but he is a good defensive coach in my opinion. They just better get this qb decision right…I have my doubts about Fields long term but man…their fans don’t derserve ti watch a qb they could have had light it up somewhere else while they toil in mediocrity.

Eberflus is a good defensive coach. He should be a defensive coordinator. They came out unprepared the first game of the season against the packers. They blew 3 10 point 4th quarter leads...not good coaching. There is still two games left....I can't imagine even the Bears would bring back Eberflus if they get embarrassed at packers next week....or maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part.

56 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Eberflus is a good defensive coach. He should be a defensive coordinator. They came out unprepared the first game of the season against the packers. They blew 3 10 point 4th quarter leads...not good coaching. There is still two games left....I can't imagine even the Bears would bring back Eberflus if they get embarrassed at packers next week....or maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part.

As a Colts fan I was so happy that Eberflus got the HC job with the Bears. Never thought he was that good of a coordinator.