Around the B1G/NCAA

10 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Bizarre end to Minn Bama game. Bama had to play with only 3 players. 5 v 3. Still only lost by 5. 7 players ejected. Pretty sure I've never seen that before...

I watched it.  The entire Bama bench was ejected when they came onto the floor during a "scuffle".  That left The Tide with 5 players to finish the game.  One fouled out and another went out with an injury......leaving just 3 players.  I actually thought Bama was going to win that game.  That one kid is something else.  And fwiw I think UK will not dominate the SEC this year.  From what I have watched thus far.......Florida, Bama, Tennessee, and Texas A&M look to be for real.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rico said:

I watched it.  The entire Bama bench was ejected when they came onto the floor during a "scuffle".  That left The Tide with 5 players to finish the game.  One fouled out and another went out with an injury......leaving just 3 players.  I actually thought Bama was going to win that game.  That one kid is something else.  And fwiw I think UK will not dominate the SEC this year.  From what I have watched thus far.......Florida, Bama, Tennessee, and Texas A&M look to be for real.

What about Vanderbilt? :coffee:

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

I know it's been said before, but after listening to the PK80 over the last hour, I have to pile on...

Bill Walton is a TERRIBLE color guy.

Amen to that, it is funny back in the 90's he did the nBA on NBC and he was not to bad.  today f he is doing the game I will switch to another game.

On 11/23/2017 at 11:07 AM, Seeking6 said:

It's weird with Brey for me. During his first 14 seasons at ND he had one Sweet Sixteen and 1 Conf title back in the Big East days. I always wonder was he able to stay at ND because they didn't care about hoops that much? Obviously his 2 recent Elite 8 runs have moved him up the ladder but always thought if he was at another school would he have stayed around that long?

I like his approach. Like his system. And he seems to have cleaned up some of the off the court stuff (2010, Chris Zorich girlfriend).

screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-12-35-26-am.png  

Maybe this was what attracted Zorich's girlfriend....

Archived