Eastern Michigan Game Thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Seriously....how has McBob not seen the floor until now???  I know he's not a "star" or maybe even "athletic"  but he's Hartman lite and brings all the same things Hartman does minus the outside shooting. 

Archie said he wanted to get him some time but he hates playing 13 guys.

1 hour ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Well the way we're playing we're only currently down 15 to Duke

You know, these kind of comments just don't make sense. This program is nowhere near where Duke is right now. As much as we want to think that we are on par with the Dukes, Michigan States, Kansas, and UNCs of the world, we're not there yet, and your comments just come across as snarky. 

Give CAM some time to bring in his kids and enjoy whatever success we have this season. For the first time in a long time I feel confident that we will catch up to those aforementioned programs. Not this year, but soon. 

Give these kids some credit and respect for buying into a culture change that none of them were recruited to 

1 minute ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

You know, these kind of comments just don't make sense. This program is nowhere near where Duke is right now. As much as we want to think that we are on par with the Dukes, Michigan States, Kansas, and UNCs of the world, we're not there yet, and your comments just come across as snarky. 

Give CAM some time to bring in his kids and enjoy whatever success we have this season. For the first time in a long time I feel confident that we will catch up to those aforementioned programs. Not this year, but soon. 

Give these kids some credit and respect for buying into a culture change that none of them were recruited to 

I am glad you can't take a joke and spent the time to reprimand me.  You don't know me or who i feel about this team or CAM.  I agree with you that he needs time and i actually expected this year to suck and next year to just be ok.  But year 3 should be when we really start to rise.  so next time just read it and stop trying to make everything something,

3 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

All do respect I've watched all the duke games this year because my Girlfriend's family are die hard fans and they struggled yesterday with a Portland State team and have struggled with the youth of their team. I think down by 15 heck even down by ten how we played today is a very accurate comment.

The team seems to be playing with a lot more confidence and getting more comfortable with the system and individual roles.  It’s very refreshing to see our coach holding the players accountable and giving them tough love.  I always thought that was something lacking from the Crean era.  We may not win 20 games this season, but the ground work is being laid for a very sustainable future.  Good time to be a Hoosier fan!

17 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I am glad you can't take a joke and spent the time to reprimand me.  You don't know me or who i feel about this team or CAM.  I agree with you that he needs time and i actually expected this year to suck and next year to just be ok.  But year 3 should be when we really start to rise.  so next time just read it and stop trying to make everything something,

You are right. I don't know you or what you are thinking, but I don't know how anyone could interpret your comments as a joke. 

Good win tonight and like you, I look forward to the day when we are on equal footing with the elite programs 

Archived