There are no unbeaten TEAMS LEFT after December 30 ,2017 !!

4 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Mile:: That is an amazing fact that it has been 69 YEARS since NO TEAM WENT INTO JANUARY UNDEFEATED !! Totally friggin awesome !! P.S. I have been following College Hoops ffor 70 years now and I was not aware of that startling FACT !!

I found it amazing as well.  Technology has come such a long way since then.  I recall going from an 8 party phone line to a 6 party phone line as a little kid.  And discovered that the Polaroid Land Camera first came out in 1948..... I still have my parent's !

Other things that happened in 1948 :

1948 in the United States 

Oh, and my wife was born in 1948.  We got married in 1976.  Not that anyone cares.... just thought I would throw that in, as 76 was another significant year for IU fans, as it relates to the thread title.    LOL

The last undefeated team in American D-1 college basketball :

1976indiana2016.jpg?itok=k2F56tRf

Since you brought up Central Florida , I think it sucks that they did not get to play in the 4 team College Football Playoffs over a team that had already lost one game ?? UCF proved they should have been one of the 4 teams selected by BEATING MIGHTY AUBURN OF THE SEC !! Yes Matilda , they do play good football outside of the SEC Conference !!!!!!!!!!! And AUBURN DEFEATED ALABAMA 26 to 14 !! UCF should have been the Playoffs instead of ALABAMA, IMHO !! I don't care if "Bama wins the damn Championship game , They['Bama] should not have even been in ths [censured [] playoffs  ( OVER UCF )!!!! 

Archived