TV show binging - making and asking for recommendations

13 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

For those of you that may have watched That 70's Show, a spinoff called That 90's Show debuted on Netflix January 19th. 

I'm a 90's kid so I'm hoping it can hold up to the original and not get canceled too soon. 

Let me know what you think. I heard it was bad. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Two great series that just started and I love so far are....

Shrinking (on apple tv with Harrison Ford and Jason Segel)

The Last Of Us

I started The Last of Us but my HBO max free trial expired.  Very good so far from what I watched. It's based off of a video game. I'm thinking about buying the game too. 

2 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Any favorite documentary’s ?

civil war, baseball & national parks 👍

The Devil we know 👍👍

movies on Prime 

officer & a gentleman 

In the heat of the night 

The Insider 

White Lotus on HBO 👍👍

I thought the second season of White Lotus was pretty great. I could watch Jennifer Coolidge in anything and Aubrey Plaza is always great. I really loved the two local girls who were schooling the hotel guests. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lostin76 said:

I thought the second season of White Lotus was pretty great. I could watch Jennifer Coolidge in anything and Aubrey Plaza is always great. I really loved the two local girls who were schooling the hotel guests. 

Wanna laugh? Watch YouTube clips of Aubrey Plaza getting interviewed on late night talk shows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lostin76 said:

I haven’t, but everyone says I should! We don’t watch a ton of TV and have missed so many good shows.

It's set in a fictional Indiana town and follows the local Parks and Rec dept and their shenanigans.  Has Aubrey Plaza in it since you mentioned her.  Pretty good cast overall. I recommend.

• Like 2

On 2/1/2023 at 6:13 PM, mrflynn03 said:

It's set in a fictional Indiana town and follows the local Parks and Rec dept and their shenanigans.  Has Aubrey Plaza in it since you mentioned her.  Pretty good cast overall. I recommend.

I keep finding myself watching reruns on Saturday morning. A couple of weeks ago that episode was on where we first met Ron’s x-wife and I was laughing so hard. 

also, John Ralphio is the best character ever. 

image.jpeg.4823abfc82e5695092c86f62f9742f5e.jpeg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Finished the Amazon series “The English”. First since Covid I’ve become an emotional basket case, so it’s no surprise I ended this in tears. However, if you have any interest in how America treated the First Nations? That being said, this is an individual emotional exploration!

Have actually never heard of this, but it looks good. I’m adding to my list. 

Am currently reading this one about that shameful period in our history.

93C7AA51-7EF9-4C77-B950-E0C51BB9D1EC.jpeg

• Like 1