TV show binging - making and asking for recommendations

Anybody watching Upload on Prime? We are about half way in and really like it...it’s easy to watch and has a unique storyline. 

Also just got through Dave on Hulu, which was hilarious and raunchy.

.....And Dead to Me season 2 came out today.

I better pace myself. 

A list- Ozark, Peaky Blinders, Prison Break, Breaking Bad

B list- Longmire, Justified, Friday Night Lights, Narcos, Narcos Mexico, Shameless, House of Cards

C list- The Shield, Queen of the South, Gotham, Lost, Designated Survior, Blacklist, Hell on Wheels, Godless, Dexter, Bodyguard, Arrow

Those are shows I've completed. 

I also watch a lot of funny shows to fall asleep to... 

Sunny in Philly, Family Guy, Parks n Rec, Arrested Development, F is for Family, Big Mouth, South Park, American Dad, 70s Show, Trailer Park Boys, Bojack, The Office, Paradise PD

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, btownqb said:

B list- Longmire, Justified, Friday Night Lights, Narcos, Narcos Mexico, Shameless, House of Cards

C list- The Shield, Queen of the South, Gotham, Lost, Designated Survior, Blacklist, Hell on Wheels, Godless, Dexter, Bodyguard, Arrow

Sunny in Philly, Family Guy, Parks n Rec, Arrested Development, F is for Family, Big Mouth, South Park, American Dad, 70s Show, Trailer Park Boys, Bojack, The Office, Paradise PD

Hell on Wheels a C?  Wow.

source (2).gif

4 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

Anyone watch The Americans? 

LOVE that show. They really nailed the 1980s look and feel. Also Ruth (from Ozark) is in one of the seasons.

Anybody here into Westworld? I'm about to finish season three of The Sopranos, so will need something after. I also just watched the first episode of Better Call Saul and thought it was pretty great. Didn't expect that.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, btownqb said:

Totally forgot about Friday Night Lights. Great show to watch with your wife. Didn’t think I’d like it, but it really was a great show. 

5 hours ago, btownqb said:

I have watched Longmire and it took me a week to watch all 6 seasons.  I am now starting to watch the Sapranos on Demand

13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The thing about Friday Night Lights is for a great team all of their games came down to the last play

One funny thing about Friday Night Lights is that my wife was so into the game sequences and was often like "Just need one more stop." Or "Just need one more score!" She hates football.

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

To me because it was on FX is one of the better forgotten series. Loved it from start to finish.

One of my favorite scenes ever was when the killed the guy in his hotel  room and then folded the body into a suitcase so they could get out of the place. Even typing this gives me the creeps as I hear the bones snapping.

• Like 1