Name a Jones.

1 hour ago, dbmhoosier said:

Interestingly he has a net worth of $20M.  Uncle Charlie is only worth $10M according to Google.  Coke and hookers must be really expensive. 

After leaving Two and a Half Men.  Angus T. Jones enrolled at the University of Colorado, in Boulder.  For Jewish studies.

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I'll have to take some time and look at this more closely. From your experience, should I include the wife in this?😀

4 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Cool.  I thought I saw a pic. Could not figure it out.   Just put one and one together.  YOU nailed it !

Listen to the LP "Hunky Dory" sometime...A lot of people think "Ziggy Stardust" was his best, but not for my money...

And the tune "Kooks" is what  my youngest daughter and I danced to at her wedding a year and a half ago...

Edited by IUFLA

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Listen to the LP "Hunky Dory" sometime...A lot of people think "Ziggy Stardust" was his best, but not for my money...

And the tune "Kooks" is what  my youngest daughter and I danced to at her wedding a year and a half ago...

Found "Kooks".  Thank you !

Stay safe in Texas.  Know, I am thinking of you.

Kooks (2015 Remaster)

Edited by milehiiu
  • Thanks 1