Big Ten: Conference-Only Schedule

KDB

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing useful to add to this thread, here.

Just passing by. 

No record prediction for me now for this year since everything has changed so much and everything  the former  one was based off is altered so significantly with no OOC games and games moved that change the  course of resistance and  potentially momentum with  it.

I'm not saying It means they remove OOC teams and move some key games timing around and it means now we lose. I am saying it means we might IMO.. To me it also means we might even KO Wiscy and then proceed to smack the rest of other big boys on the early part. Roll through the  end to historic heights..For all I or we know.If 3 Maxwell Award candidates get effective pieces around them sky's the limit. If 3 phases are high level that last iteration of IU under normal circumstances was a team that put program records on notice with a young starting rotation and core, now returning a ton of experienced kids. nobody however has experienced anything like this pandemic  Anything in between good or bad  are always possible and may even be more likely for IU.  normal is not going to happen now , though.  No matter what. Not much more to say there.

Other than thinking the team improves with the top to bottom leadership within the program translating to handling the circumstances that arise on the field with some degree of maturity. hard to say in extenuating instances like this. so all bets are off here

I hope we get to see the full slate under improving conditions with the pandemic and healthy outcomes both on and off the field.

Hope everyone can find some enjoyment out of it this go around and not get so hung  up on the results.

Have at it either way. :)   

Hearing that the B1G is considering pushing back FB to October  for now.  As Rutgers has only 28 player available for football as of today.  August 6.  Other B1G teams reporting positive virus results

I reported the other day that Colorado has moved prep football to February.  And now... the mountain coaches are up in arms.... due to having to play in snow.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Hearing that the B1G is considering pushing back FB to October  for now.  As Rutgers has only 28 player available for football as of today.  August 6.  Other B1G teams reporting positive virus results

I reported the other day that Colorado has moved prep football to February.  And now... the mountain coaches are up in arms.... due to having to play in snow.

I would at least hope they would have Satuday games starting at noon if they are playing in February.  A Friday night in February would be brutal. 

October nights could get pretty chilly enough when I played. 

7 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I would at least hope they would have Satuday games starting at noon if they are playing in February.  A Friday night in February would be brutal. 

October nights could get pretty chilly enough when I played. 

Agree. Only issue. And I guess it could be corrected.  As Colorado is allowing players to compete in both BB and FB.  Day games for FB and night games for BB.  Darned pandemic !

Archived