Assembly Hall Scoreboard

2 minutes ago, ThePaulieWalnuts said:

Thought this was pretty cool.  A chance to own a scoreboard from Assembly Hall, I figured I'd post.  Feel free to move if need be.

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=10513&acctid=3923

No need to move, IMHO.  Really cool find. And thanks for the contribution.   Just don't know where in my house I could place it. And sure it would be a HOA violation if I placed it in the front on my house. LOL..   Again... a great contribution. HSN members never fail to surprise... when bringing "stuff" to our board.

I thought I could put it in my ManCave/TV room,  but at 17' long, and 36"+ deep, it ruled it out. Not to mention the hassle of getting it down here to SC.

But for a sports bar it would be great. Find a way to hook it up and make it work during games, what an atmosphere it would create!

Thanx PaulieWalnuts for the post!

4 minutes ago, DWB said:

I thought I could put it in my ManCave/TV room,  but at 17' long, and 36"+ deep, it ruled it out. Not to mention the hassle of getting it down here to SC.

But for a sports bar it would be great. Find a way to hook it up and make it work during games, what an atmosphere it would create!

Thanx PaulieWalnuts for the post!

That is a big scoreboard for a mancave! It would be killer though.

Archived