Big Ten basketball 2020 yes or no

IUB74

4 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Just the opposite, temperature wise in Denver.  Have had temps in the 90's for days.  Could hit 98 today. With no end in sight for at least another week.  And no rain, as the wildfires continue to rage.  Air quality from the fires is bad.  And just heard at least 24 people in have Arizona died due to the heat. 

Perhaps not  the  proper  subject matter for this thread.  But awfully happy to hear you are doing good.  Take care.  You continue to remain in my prayers.

Hope you and your family stays safe.  I still have some shortness of breath and having aches in my stomach area.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Scott, did you have a heart attack or something?  I missed where you were not well.  Hope all is getting better

Just  still having some effects from the virus.  I have had lung test, heart test and breathing test.  I have some calcium build up on heart but everything has shown to be alright.

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/29687865/duke-mike-krzyzewski-says-ncaa-afford-again-lose-ncaa-basketball-tournament

Can't believe I would ever say this but the concept that Calapari put out is a good idea

I would like to see IU bubble up with 3 other major teams that are in the Midwest like KU, UL,IU, and maybe Xavier or UC.  Then in our little bubble of mid majors have ISU, Miami of Ohio and S. Illinois. Play a round robin in each bubble giving us 63 non conference games there and try for a couple of more.

I'll keep saying it until it happens. The bubble concept for this year is the one that makes the most sense. Both in league and non-conference play. I'm glad others have been discussing it. I sent anyone who would listen emails in July asking for them to turn Indy into a bubble for conference play and possibly tourney play. 

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Tons of things up in the air.... due to the pandemic.  However... currently the NCAA is looking at starting the basketball season in September.... with a thought about moving it to November.    Who knows what is right.... right now ?  Darned pandemic !

NCAA targets mid-September for decision on college basketball start

Stay safe.  And take care of little keet for me as well.

I guess my subtle Pitino joke was a little too subtle.  

Archived