Anyone hearing of a commitment soon...

68Hoosier

Ok, so I have went to post this a couple of times and was worried it would start a he said she said battle.  At the risk of getting things stirred up I decided to go ahead and ask.  

I have heard from two individuals to look for a commitment with in the next two weeks (before Sept).  Is anyone else hearing this.  I was not given any names just said something would be happening.  One individual is X baseball guy from IU and the other is a high school coach.  

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said:

Ok, so I have went to post this a couple of times and was worried it would start a he said she said battle.  At the risk of getting things stirred up I decided to go ahead and ask.  

I have heard from two individuals to look for a commitment with in the next two weeks (before Sept).  Is anyone else hearing this.  I was not given any names just said something would be happening.  One individual is X baseball guy from IU and the other is a high school coach.  

I have no inside info but I hope this these guys are correct.  If I were to make a guess it would be either Miller or Muhammad.

12 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I was hearing out of state commitment by end of July.  I think AM is a late fall decision.  Could be Miller, don't be shocked if it's a 22 kid 

Interesting...   They did not say what year.  I just assumed 21.  Either way I am hoping for something.

2 hours ago, 68Hoosier said:

Where are the people living at, that told you this? Are they living in Indiana? Is so, what part of Indiana?

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Sorry, that’s just my hunch.  Out of what I’ve been hearing he’s the closest one to a decision.  May make things interesting with Kaufman, but only so many ships.  

Love to hear it. As you said...only so many ships. I'll take any top 50 talents. In state or out of state. 

3 hours ago, NY hoosier said:

Kaufman, Miller, Amuinu, Wesley

rank them in terms of Who you want most

Kaufman

Miller

Wesley

Amuinu

I want shooters and I think Amuinu is not a very good shooter so that is why I have him last.  Not saying I would not take him in a heart beat because he is a great player.

Archived