Things that make you go hmmm...

Drroogh

What if reincarnation is real and our spirits are just being reused in the creation of a new planet in gods neverending quest to create the perfect world.  Our dreams and deja vu moments are just manifestations of past memories from our old lives.  When a perfect earth is achieved then that will be heaven. 

Just a thought. 

Maybe I will end up a dung beatle.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Inequality said:

The videos of folks with electric cars with a small harbor freight predator generator and gas can in trunk can’t be real, can they? Imagine being in a hurry and driving with generator running and charging car with the trunk hatch open.

Impossible.. They were fore thinking enough that they won't go with the hatch open. It's another layer of safety. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to the Wall Street Journal, there are serious allegations that Jeffrey Epstein attempted to blackmail Bill Gates by threatening to expose an alleged affair between Gates and a Russian bridge player. Gates’ spokesperson backed up the claims by stating that Bill’s meetings with Epstein were solely for “philanthropic purposes,” and Epstein’s attempts to use a past relationship to coerce Gates were unsuccessful. Things that make you go “hmmm.”

In 2010, Gates reportedly met Mila Antonova, a Russian bridge player in her 20s, during a bridge tournament where they competed against each other. Antonova later moved to the US and worked as a software engineer in Silicon Valley.

While this incident may not involve elements of “sex trafficking” or “underage girls,” it sheds light on Epstein’s “modus operandi” and his use of blackmail to manipulate individuals to get what he wants. This story adds a lot of weight to theories claiming Epstein was an alleged intelligence asset, and used his island to gather compromising information on very powerful people for leverage down the road.

• Like 1

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/cnn-underscored/reviews/kula-pee-cloth

I'm fortunate not to have this problem but a couple things

If not, you have one of two options: find a smooth rock or shake it off

a rock? Really? Also, what's is there to shake? This one I'm curious about. 

She began researching Leave No Trace toilet paper alternatives

Um, tp is biodegradable.

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Haha 1

Crap, things went by to fast need to reply to two posts! First when I moved to Georgia I thought maybe because of the warm weather there’l be some scenery! I quickly realized most people needed to put more clothes on!! Second, one of the trails I frequented paralled the main road through the park. One day I came across a guy with an emergency. I let him have his privacy. Women aren’t the ones leaving piles of toilet paper in the woods!! And certainly not from doing number one!!!

Edited by Drroogh
  • Like 1